Addison Rae

haileeh

5 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

@Capsule @low kii savage and everyone who could be interested:

Okay so as I was crafting my version of this album I left several songs out, but I still wanted to fix the files (as possible) for all of you so here's my complete Addison Rae folder, in which you can find my version of the album (titled Addison) and then a folder titled "Enhanced Outtakes", with the songs I left out but reEQd, and also extended. I also put Obsessed there as I removed it from the album too.

I just realised I'm missing All In My Head and Patient, those will wait BUT I'll still put them up in the Outtakes folder so y'all can have them too.

Enjoy!

NOTE:

Hide contents

Within the album, files were also fixed, and there you can find extended edits for 2 Die 4, Lucky, Chills, Could Have Been U this one of my faves tbh along with Love Sick, LoveHateMiss, Mess over U and Love Sick.

I love it! Any luck w patient & all in my head yet?

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

Thank you! I’ll download once ya add the last couple songs ♥️ Could I request you EQ fix the Saweetie version of Mind On Me?  as well? I know the verse isn’t official, but I really do like it’s addition. 

I can try something out! I'll tag you when I add it

57 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

I love it! Any luck w patient & all in my head yet?

Not yet - but probably tonight I'll be adding those files to the folder!

• YAAASSS 1

25 minutes ago, RichardBaxter said:

So should we consider this it? Outside of You're My Everything/He's Everything, is there anything else to be leaked?

Solo versions of All In My Head & Rock? Was Don't You Dare confirmed? Is Cool & Chills the same song?

there's apparently a song called Sweet Endless Xylophones (S.E.X.), and possibly a handful of others that we don't know the names of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardBaxter said:

So should we consider this it? Outside of You're My Everything/He's Everything, is there anything else to be leaked?

Solo versions of All In My Head & Rock? Was Don't You Dare confirmed? Is Cool & Chills the same song?

He’s Everything is the only unleaked song with her vocals. Everything else is writers’ demos.

• Like 3

I’ve been sitting on this song since “He’s All That” was released, and I knew in my heart addison rae fans around the world needed to hear it. I’ve been so hesitant to share the song with what’s been going on with Addison’s dad and his horrific affair. But this song symbolizes HOPE & RAEnewal! This song is a beacon in the light that whatever you’re going through, you will pull through! This song is also dedicated to Addisons Mom, Sherri. She deserves all the love! Please send her kind messages! https://onlyfiles.io/f/4008d14b308e43cb910ffc692fbcfea0

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/8/2022 at 7:22 PM, Delightful Fantasy said:

He’s Everything is the only unleaked song with her vocals. Everything else is writers’ demos.

Alright so it looks like everything with her vocals leaked then! Sorry to ask again, I just can't bear the thought of reorganizing a track listing one last time haha. Would someone be able to confirm if the following is true?

• Cool & Chill are the same song, correct?
  • Is You're My Everything the same song as He's Everything? Saw the former mentioned on Lanaboards yesterday before He's Everything leaked.
  • I find this really hard to believe, but is there any truth to Addison recording Charli's Come To My Party?
  • Is Crush a song we should keep an eye out for? I saw this mentioned somewhere but can't recall where.
Edited by RichardBaxter

15 hours ago, RichardBaxter said:

Alright so it looks like everything with her vocals leaked then! Sorry to ask again, I just can't bear the thought of reorganizing a track listing one last time haha. Would someone be able to confirm if the following is true?

• Cool & Chill are the same song, correct?
  • Is You're My Everything the same song as He's Everything? Saw the former mentioned on Lanaboards yesterday before He's Everything leaked.
  • I find this really hard to believe, but is there any truth to Addison recording Charli's Come To My Party?
  • Is Crush a song we should keep an eye out for? I saw this mentioned somewhere but can't recall where.
  • Cool & Chills are the same song, yes
  • There's no songs called You're My Everything so yes, i'd assume they were referring to He's Everything
  • Pretty sure the Come To My Party was just a rumor, i highly doubt she would've recorded that
  • If Crush is real, nobody has it
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, momoquack said:
  • Cool & Chills are the same song, yes
  • There's no songs called You're My Everything so yes, i'd assume they were referring to He's Everything
  • Pretty sure the Come To My Party was just a rumor, i highly doubt she would've recorded that
  • If Crush is real, nobody has it

Thank you! 

• Like 1