Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

11 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

oh meant to put this here. i think it’s a possibility that they’re in relation somehow. a TON of the snippets they posted or were involved in have the girls talking, people talking, seem unfinished, or like they were recorded with an iphone. before they left they did say “that’s all we have to say” or something weird like that. So maybe it’s a team of people. (If u want source lmk I can probably find the tweet) The reason I’m confused is when is it from? Early 2014? Cause it would have to be without BO$$ or Sledgehammer. Regardless I think this is what we deserved it has those more r&b vibes. 

Also note: Hitmaka is the producer of What More, Boyfriend & Who Can I Run To and in a youtube video it shows him playing all the snippets.

I believe their iCloud was hacked December 2014 on Christmas and a snippet of goodbye leaked. A year later leaks5h appeared and leaked the full recording along with a bunch of other songs on and absent from that tracklist. Must’ve been the same people. A part of me thinks if they’re the same people and got all their files from the members iCloud then surely all they leaked was from better together + reflection and they lied about ladder being a 7/27 outtake since the sources material cut off after december 2014. They must’ve had some of the songs in studio quality and songs like too much the way you look in atleast full iPhone recording but also the girls recorded a lot of the songs via their phones (like goodbye) as they played in the studio + studio chatter from them rather than asking for studio bounces (someone told me they usually wouldn’t have been allowed maybe for security reasons). Regardless we need OG files since they leaked most their material low quality via Facebook video embeds and soundcloud uploads rather than direct MP3 file uploads.  They must have tellin me since Dinah would’ve had that studio bounce for rehearsals

Tracklist is also weird to me since you’d think they’d have the singles on there but maybe this was the tracklist the girls wanted and LA Reid pushed more generic material onto them. I wish they released no filter or leaks5h leaked no filter original quality.

Yesss someone had boyfriend + writers demo of who can I run to surprised they never leaked if I haven’t added that in my infopost I’ll add. Thanks for contributing!

Edited by reflection

On 2/28/2022 at 11:48 AM, reflection said:

I believe their iCloud was hacked December 2014 on Christmas and a snippet of goodbye leaked. A year later leaks5h appeared and leaked the full recording along with a bunch of other songs on and absent from that tracklist. Must’ve been the same people. A part of me thinks if they’re the same people and got all their files from the members iCloud then surely all they leaked was from better together + reflection and they lied about ladder being a 7/27 outtake since the sources material cut off after december 2014. They must’ve had some of the songs in studio quality and songs like too much the way you look in atleast full iPhone recording but also the girls recorded a lot of the songs via their phones (like goodbye) as they played in the studio + studio chatter from them rather than asking for studio bounces (someone told me they usually wouldn’t have been allowed maybe for security reasons). Regardless we need OG files since they leaked most their material low quality via Facebook video embeds and soundcloud uploads rather than direct MP3 file uploads.  They must have tellin me since Dinah would’ve had that studio bounce for rehearsals

Tracklist is also weird to me since you’d think they’d have the singles on there but maybe this was the tracklist the girls wanted and LA Reid pushed more generic material onto them. I wish they released no filter or leaks5h leaked no filter original quality.

Yesss someone had boyfriend + writers demo of who can I run to surprised they never leaked if I haven’t added that in my infopost I’ll add. Thanks for contributing!

I mean anything is possible. Truly we will never know unless leaks5h confirms themself. However I think you might be onto something. It's like I said, it's likely to be the same people solely because the masters are SO tampered with. I mean how are you going to have not one, not two, not three, not four, but talking in almost every single snippet leaked?? It's the girls talking as well. It has to be from one of the girls iClouds.

The thing I'm hesitant on believing is that Ladder was lied about being a 7/27 outtake. I think it sounds like a 7/27 outtake. Also, if you look at leaks5h patterns, this is the only one lined up with an era picture. Ladder is also an oddball in that it sits at the table with all the studio versions they released & Double Vision. I believe that Ladder was likely a very, very recent leak by them, and it sparked whatever mess the leak party was after Camila left.

They likely are a group of hackers who are Fifth Harmony mega-stans, seeing as they leaked every song we heard before and immediately after Camila left. (Outside of songs leaked directly by the producers.) Also randomly came back to leak PSA & Feel So Right. But notice a pattern as well. Every song they leaked besides Young & Beautiful was LQ/128kbps or even less if it was from the iCloud files. (Aka No Catching Feelings.) Now that they're gone we have songs leaking in 320kbps-160kbps. That was UNHEARD of for Fifth Harmony, some people don't even know that they have songs beyond that quality. (All Again was the first one, then Monies, then Drown On Solid Ground, Better With You & No Boys Allowed (Even though it's 160kbps, still better than nothing.)  I honestly am happier with where we are now.. we aren't getting snippets as often but it was NOT worth the quality we got.

The studio bounces thing makes even more sense & definitely supports this theory. This is why I don't believe even if we got direct links they would not be the quality we were looking for. Just a bit higher quality sadly. I am really hoping that we will be able to get all of their old leaks in higher quality, because what we currently have is down right atrocious. I cannot even listen to half their unreleased discography without my volume high. I cannot believe higher quality versions of songs we already had in 320kbps (All Again & Monies) leaked but we still don't even have the 320 version of Over. 

Sorry just did a huge complaint but we move! 

As for Tellin' Me, yeah it's very likely that they do have it. I'm believe Dinah might have the version they used for the live shows, (because I still hear Ally in the chorus) meanwhile Jake has the official studio version. (Which with Lauren singing the first verse AND the bridge means Dinah has NO verse which is incredibly heartbreaking.) They could be saving it for their 10 year anniversary, or they might not just have it. It depends. The version Dinah leaked was also very LQ so we'll have to see. Hopefully it surfaces one way or another. 

Another thing with the tracklist, I'd believe it's real if we even got a snippet for the songs that don't exist cause still it looks fishy. Maybe it was made before BO$$ or Sledgehammer. We again dk. I hope it was real at some point, though it'd be disappointing. I've basically made like albums using unreleased 5H so this would be really cool to put together. 

Really sad about Boyfriend. I love the demo Hitmaka presented and also the girls version. It sounds SO good. Definitely "Boyfriend, Boyfriend." I wonder if the snippets Daily Dinah got are ones from the song that was being sold around back then. 

Anyways yeah just went on a super long rant but hope you're all good

On 3/2/2022 at 3:31 AM, izzzyyy said:

I mean anything is possible. Truly we will never know unless leaks5h confirms themself. However I think you might be onto something. It's like I said, it's likely to be the same people solely because the masters are SO tampered with. I mean how are you going to have not one, not two, not three, not four, but talking in almost every single snippet leaked?? It's the girls talking as well. It has to be from one of the girls iClouds.

The thing I'm hesitant on believing is that Ladder was lied about being a 7/27 outtake. I think it sounds like a 7/27 outtake. Also, if you look at leaks5h patterns, this is the only one lined up with an era picture. Ladder is also an oddball in that it sits at the table with all the studio versions they released & Double Vision. I believe that Ladder was likely a very, very recent leak by them, and it sparked whatever mess the leak party was after Camila left.

They likely are a group of hackers who are Fifth Harmony mega-stans, seeing as they leaked every song we heard before and immediately after Camila left. (Outside of songs leaked directly by the producers.) Also randomly came back to leak PSA & Feel So Right. But notice a pattern as well. Every song they leaked besides Young & Beautiful was LQ/128kbps or even less if it was from the iCloud files. (Aka No Catching Feelings.) Now that they're gone we have songs leaking in 320kbps-160kbps. That was UNHEARD of for Fifth Harmony, some people don't even know that they have songs beyond that quality. (All Again was the first one, then Monies, then Drown On Solid Ground, Better With You & No Boys Allowed (Even though it's 160kbps, still better than nothing.)  I honestly am happier with where we are now.. we aren't getting snippets as often but it was NOT worth the quality we got.

The studio bounces thing makes even more sense & definitely supports this theory. This is why I don't believe even if we got direct links they would not be the quality we were looking for. Just a bit higher quality sadly. I am really hoping that we will be able to get all of their old leaks in higher quality, because what we currently have is down right atrocious. I cannot even listen to half their unreleased discography without my volume high. I cannot believe higher quality versions of songs we already had in 320kbps (All Again & Monies) leaked but we still don't even have the 320 version of Over. 

Sorry just did a huge complaint but we move! 

As for Tellin' Me, yeah it's very likely that they do have it. I'm believe Dinah might have the version they used for the live shows, (because I still hear Ally in the chorus) meanwhile Jake has the official studio version. (Which with Lauren singing the first verse AND the bridge means Dinah has NO verse which is incredibly heartbreaking.) They could be saving it for their 10 year anniversary, or they might not just have it. It depends. The version Dinah leaked was also very LQ so we'll have to see. Hopefully it surfaces one way or another. 

Another thing with the tracklist, I'd believe it's real if we even got a snippet for the songs that don't exist cause still it looks fishy. Maybe it was made before BO$$ or Sledgehammer. We again dk. I hope it was real at some point, though it'd be disappointing. I've basically made like albums using unreleased 5H so this would be really cool to put together. 

Really sad about Boyfriend. I love the demo Hitmaka presented and also the girls version. It sounds SO good. Definitely "Boyfriend, Boyfriend." I wonder if the snippets Daily Dinah got are ones from the song that was being sold around back then. 

Anyways yeah just went on a super long rant but hope you're all good

Fr 😭😭 All their other leaks leaked 160kbps 320kbps. It was all intentional by them to leak what they had in the worst quality or else they would’ve dropped the files on Dropbox and shared a link or found another site to share direct files rather than Facebook video uploads. Gatekeeping higher quality files is just a dick move imo. Especially when some of them are so LQ they have hissing in them like Facebook video was not made to share music 😭😭

i believe some would be higher quality for example change the bad boy ladder the studio songs would all have their OG files be higher obviously they were shared via Facebook video not files maybe some of those are 320kbps or 192kbps however I doubt the original files of no catching feelings or goodbye would sound much better but maybe some of them were recordings by the girls and some were recordings by leaks5h from whatever computer they used we wouldn’t know unfortunately

hope your good too!

Edited by reflection

On 3/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, reflection said:

Fr 😭😭 All their other leaks leaked 160kbps 320kbps. It was all intentional by them to leak what they had in the worst quality or else they would’ve dropped the files on Dropbox and shared a link or found another site to share direct files rather than Facebook video uploads. Gatekeeping higher quality files is just a dick move imo. Especially when some of them are so LQ they have hissing in them like Facebook video was not made to share music 😭😭

i believe some would be higher quality for example change the bad boy ladder the studio songs would all have their OG files be higher obviously they were shared via Facebook video not files maybe some of those are 320kbps or 192kbps however I doubt the original files of no catching feelings or goodbye would sound much better but maybe some of them were recordings by the girls and some were recordings by leaks5h from whatever computer they used we wouldn’t know unfortunately

hope your good too!

Also I found this! And this was before a-lot of these songs even got snippets. I also found people talking about Dinah’s iCloud being hacked in 2015 & 2017. It seems this tracklist has been around for a WHILE, so much so that people thought No Filter was Them Girls Be Like. This probably means that the tracklist IS real and it must be from that Better Together transition/Early 2014, because unless leaks5h has all of these songs (Boyfriend was not even around at the time, so they would have had to buy that as well.) that we somehow did not receive snippets of, I don’t think it’s fake. This probably means we have more 5H songs without even a snippet. Gosh this is so annoying as about one song gets leaked a year and none of these have even been touched since leaks5h left except those snippets Daily Dinah posted. Frustrating. 

842958F6-319F-462D-B7D3-7DF79C05774B.png

6BB7E1A5-7277-46C9-A3E7-713971BCC801.png

1 minute ago, izzzyyy said:

Also I found this! And this was before a-lot of these songs even got snippets. I also found people talking about Dinah’s iCloud being hacked in 2015 & 2017. It seems this tracklist has been around for a WHILE, so much so that people thought No Filter was Them Girls Be Like. This probably means that the tracklist IS real and it must be from that Better Together transition/Early 2014, because unless leaks5h has all of these songs (Boyfriend was not even around at the time, so they would have had to buy that as well.) that we somehow did not receive snippets of, I don’t think it’s fake. This probably means we have more 5H songs without even a snippet. Gosh this is so annoying as about one song gets leaked a year and none of these have even been touched since leaks5h left except those snippets Daily Dinah posted. Frustrating. 

842958F6-319F-462D-B7D3-7DF79C05774B.png

6BB7E1A5-7277-46C9-A3E7-713971BCC801.png

Unleaked/No Snippet from original reflection: Radar, This Ain’t a Love Song, Single, Say Goodbye

Snippets: Little Too Much (Too Much Camila version), Boyfriend, Who Can I Run To (like barely audible)

Leaked fully: No Filter (LQ)

Released: No Way (7/27)

8 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

Unleaked/No Snippet from original reflection: Radar, This Ain’t a Love Song, Single, Say Goodbye

Snippets: Little Too Much (Too Much Camila version), Boyfriend, Who Can I Run To (like barely audible)

Leaked fully: No Filter (LQ)

Released: No Way (7/27)

Wait, is it possible that say Goodbye is the leaked song called Goodbye? 

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)