Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...

believe

So this dates back quite a long time. I have found out from friends and h**king about the user Unreleased. Who I thought I needed to expose now. Unreleased goes on pophatesflop as ‘AngelSky.’ On Leaked.is as ‘Crownx.’ And Discord as “Unreleased#2717, IWannaKnow, hibitch, lusilver, diamond97x and some more which I have forgotten. Do not trust this user. They have been working in a group with sweetnere and unknownz since last year. However, the problem is not with sweetnere and unknownz. But with unreleased. They have consistently made sweetnere and unknown pay their own money throughout the time of buying unreleased songs and have been sending them to other people. For example, over the past few months, this group has bought around 6-8 camila songs and most have leaked. Unreleased made unknown pay money for 5 of these songs and then spread them to sweetnere, cabeyo and another user who wishes to stay anon. Sweetnere also paid for anyone which went directly into unreleased’s emails and was also shared with these users. And then last month, the boy. Yes it happened again ladies.

They have used these songs to trade for other songs (such as all those Selena that have leaked, the miley that have leaked, the julia that leaked…) to then sell them, and re-sell them, and re-sell them. A never ending circle. So I’m exposing them here today, to warn you all of them. Do not trust them. They are a liar, scammer, and just an all round bitch. Everything they have leaks because of them re-selling and spreading so much without telling their ‘friends.’ For example, unknown does not know sweetnere and cabeyo had the tracks. And sweetnere did not know of cabeyo and the other one. Unknown and Sweetnere are innocent in this, they have been lied to. I mention these throughout as they are the main people in the group.

You might be wondering how I know all of this, well that’s a secret tbh. But unreleased can probably guess if they like alcoholic drinks. All-in-all, do not trust them, do not trust anything to do with them. They lie to their friends, spread songs around, re-sell and have numerous alt accounts to scam people and lie about having songs just to get information. I have my proof, screenshots and all that jazz. So they won’t be able to deny it.

But let me make this clear. This is an attack on unreleased/crownx/whateverthef the name is. Not Unknownz, Sweetnere, Cabeyo or that other user. There may be some more people involved so please let me know if you have. But that’s what I have for now.

To Unknownz, Sweetnere, Cabeyo & the other. I am sorry for this, you guys had no idea about the whole thing.

That’s all from me for now. I maybe being looked at like a Thief for having this knowledge but i Look Like An Angel if I'm honest, nobody Knows Me. Good thing I haven’t Died so I can share this.

from believe, believe#6131 (and previously wine on discord haha yes unreleased, wine) xx lol

(also if someone could share this in leaked is that’d be great)

• Like 4
  • Shook 3
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, believe said:

So this dates back quite a long time. I have found out from friends and h**king about the user Unreleased. Who I thought I needed to expose now. Unreleased goes on pophatesflop as ‘AngelSky.’ On Leaked.is as ‘Crownx.’ And Discord as “Unreleased#2717, IWannaKnow, hibitch, lusilver, diamond97x and some more which I have forgotten. Do not trust this user. They have been working in a group with sweetnere and unknownz since last year. However, the problem is not with sweetnere and unknownz. But with unreleased. They have consistently made sweetnere and unknown pay their own money throughout the time of buying unreleased songs and have been sending them to other people. For example, over the past few months, this group has bought around 6-8 camila songs and most have leaked. Unreleased made unknown pay money for 5 of these songs and then spread them to sweetnere, cabeyo and another user who wishes to stay anon. Sweetnere also paid for anyone which went directly into unreleased’s emails and was also shared with these users. And then last month, the boy. Yes it happened again ladies.

They have used these songs to trade for other songs (such as all those Selena that have leaked, the miley that have leaked, the julia that leaked…) to then sell them, and re-sell them, and re-sell them. A never ending circle. So I’m exposing them here today, to warn you all of them. Do not trust them. They are a liar, scammer, and just an all round bitch. Everything they have leaks because of them re-selling and spreading so much without telling their ‘friends.’ For example, unknown does not know sweetnere and cabeyo had the tracks. And sweetnere did not know of cabeyo and the other one. Unknown and Sweetnere are innocent in this, they have been lied to. I mention these throughout as they are the main people in the group.

You might be wondering how I know all of this, well that’s a secret tbh. But unreleased can probably guess if they like alcoholic drinks. All-in-all, do not trust them, do not trust anything to do with them. They lie to their friends, spread songs around, re-sell and have numerous alt accounts to scam people and lie about having songs just to get information. I have my proof, screenshots and all that jazz. So they won’t be able to deny it.

But let me make this clear. This is an attack on unreleased/crownx/whateverthef the name is. Not Unknownz, Sweetnere, Cabeyo or that other user. There may be some more people involved so please let me know if you have. But that’s what I have for now.

To Unknownz, Sweetnere, Cabeyo & the other. I am sorry for this, you guys had no idea about the whole thing.

That’s all from me for now. I maybe being looked at like a Thief for having this knowledge but i Look Like An Angel if I'm honest, nobody Knows Me. Good thing I haven’t Died so I can share this.

from believe, believe#6131 (and previously wine on discord haha yes unreleased, wine) xx lol

The way you are teasing upcoming leaks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, believe said:

Hello Wine, i'm glad you got brave to "expose" all this, none of them are affected or need to be afraid as we've been a gang for all this time, now let ME spill me the tea, you are metrobrooming (leakthis) , julien on leakedis and wine (A HACKER) , thats days ago announced here that were selling songs when YOU told me yourself u would scam people to give me the money for camila, u told me u had TDH and thats why u made all this shit, YOU hacked our vault and Leaked Thinkin Bout One and all others, i have all proof, cause u have mental issues , and said u would scam people to get money for this song, u hate camila and all her fans for no reason, what about when u leaked all the crystal clown songs too?? when u got her vault and leaked the songs? when u scammed more users and got illegal money for our stuff? when u got into the files of university of my friend? well, i hope u show the truth about you too, and how you hack people to leak songs, you spreaded a bunch of fake tea also just to get rid of this.

3 minutes ago, AngelSky said:

Hello Wine, i'm glad you got brave to "expose" all this, none of them are affected or need to be afraid as we've been a gang for all this time, now let ME spill me the tea, you are metrobrooming (leakthis) , julien on leakedis and wine (A HACKER) , thats days ago announced here that were selling songs when YOU told me yourself u would scam people to give me the money for camila, u told me u had TDH and thats why u made all this shit, YOU hacked our vault and Leaked Thinkin Bout One and all others, i have all proof, cause u have mental issues , and said u would scam people to get money for this song, u hate camila and all her fans for no reason, what about when u leaked all the crystal clown songs too?? when u got her vault and leaked the songs? when u scammed more users and got illegal money for our stuff? when u got into the files of university of my friend? well, i hope u show the truth about you too, and how you hack people to leak songs, you spreaded a bunch of fake tea also just to get rid of this.

20210208_122420.jpg

20210208_122405.jpg

3 minutes ago, AngelSky said:

Omg she showed up! Queen.

Do you not think I lied to you the whole time whilst I was hacking you. Dumb