Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...

believe

Just now, AngelSky said:

LMAO DONT PRETEND BITCH, who more are u hacking now?? THE SELENA STANS?? as u said u got snippet from shadelena and leaked hmmm what more

NVM, I can't stand you

Bitch I got that Hope For Love snippet from you, I lied. Surprise.

Which you sold to someone for $500 or sumn and then was selling it on leaked is a few days ago. Removing it when it leaked, but claiming you sold a completely different song at that exact same time. That's so weird and funny!! hahahahahahah

1 minute ago, believe said:

NVM, I can't stand you

Bitch I got that Hope For Love snippet from you, I lied. Surprise.

Which you sold to someone for $500 or sumn and then was selling it on leaked is a few days ago. Removing it when it leaked, but claiming you sold a completely different song at that exact same time. That's so weird and funny!! hahahahahahah

LMFAO, not u then lying again saying shadelena sent u, show sis, he wanna hack u next

Just now, freedombylj said:

This happens when you're on the hack-buy-sell side, happy for that mila mass leak i see coming already.

There's some goodies coming. I'm only leaking them bc I hate that user though. And they're a rat tryna make so much money

Luv to camila stans (minus Angelsky/Unreleased/Iwannaknow/lusilver/crownx/diamond97x... god there's a lot)

• LMAO 1

Just now, AngelSky said:

Yeah, Cabeyo, Unknown and Sweetenere are my friends and we had camila vaulted and would honestly sell little by little for y"'all but he ruined all

From what I know though, Sweetnere didn't know about Cabeyo, Unknown didn't know about sweetnere and cabeyo? You gonna lose some friends. But that's what you get

Just now, believe said:

There's some goodies coming. I'm only leaking them bc I hate that user though. And they're a rat tryna make so much money

Luv to camila stans (minus Angelsky/Unreleased/Iwannaknow/lusilver/crownx/diamond97x... god there's a lot)

LMAO U ARE THE KING OF THE ALTS WHAT ARE U SAYING RAT?? Leakedis mods can already ban all his alts ok, METROBROOMING , MILOSBROOM, JULIEN WHAT MORE?

• Like 1

Just now, Clarissa said:

Don't give your mail address to Believe or he will try to hack you. Many passwords are online somewhere, he just needs your mails guys. Be careful !

PLEASE, another alt

Don't believe me guys, you'll just be lied to by AngelSky