Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...

believe

Just now, believe said:

Basically yep. Because there's a lot of  Thief's around, and only I Look Like An Angel

See how he has mental issues, U CAN LEAK THE TRACKS MAN, WE DONT WORRY AS WE ALL CAUGHT U , ALL THE GANG , ALL THESE WILL LEAK THAT HE STOLE FROM US :

Thief Looks Like An Angel

Died

Knows Me

Witness

• Like 1

And at the end of the day WE GOT ATTACKED for no reason, when a HACKER stole and leaked all we PAID A LOT!! so be thankful for us, cause we will never more buy camila and dont expect more camila leaks forever , we are leaving, we got A LOT and now its for the community

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelSky said:

See how he has mental issues, U CAN LEAK THE TRACKS MAN, WE DONT WORRY AS WE ALL CAUGHT U , ALL THE GANG , ALL THESE WILL LEAK THAT HE STOLE FROM US :

Thief Looks Like An Angel

Died

Knows Me

Witness

i hope you and your friends changed all your passwords 

Just now, AngelSky said:

And at the end of the day WE GOT ATTACKED for no reason, when a HACKER stole and leaked all we PAID A LOT!! so be thankful for us, cause we will never more buy camila and dont expect more camila leaks forever , we are leaving, we got A LOT and now its for the community

And thats it guys, we worked hard as a group for a hacker to come and leak all, we are TIRED. Final Point

• Sad 1

Just now, AngelSky said:

And thats it guys, we worked hard as a group for a hacker to come and leak all, we are TIRED. Final Point

So lemme get this straight. Unknown and Sweetnere knew you gave these songs to other people, for free (as well as re-selling them)?

1 minute ago, believe said:

Oomf is having a literal breakdown in here because they were exposed... chile-

STFU RAT!! We wont be doing this anymore and im sorry camila fans but after these songs that are left to leak there wont be others for years cause we're leaving, he had AMAZING sources for camila and paid for all of them

• Like 1

Just now, freedombylj said:

This kinda reminds me of all that Golden-wokegirl-sassadee-alltheluv situation for eyes on you and other hardtoget tracks

Sassadee smells

Also to angelsky above, Unknown paid 175-200 for each of those. You didn't do anything. Since you want everyone to believe you, get Sweetnere and Unknown in here to stand up for you please 

• LMAO 1