Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...

believe

Just now, freedombylj said:

How many accs here are alts pls someone guide me

Believe is Believe and that's all

Angelsky (Unreleased) is the only one of their accounts here (from what I know). But from that Clarissa bitch maybe 2 or that's a friend

• WTF 1

okay so from this so far I have

from one perspective: Unreleased lied to their buyers while trading and spreading unreleased songs and not letting them know

from the other: believe hacked Unreleased (and extorted nudes..?), from there they spread and eventually leaked

At the end of the day. People can vouch for me. I'm sure Unknown will be here to tell you he had no idea of sweetnere and Sweetnere will be here to speak about Cabeyo.

If you wanna believe Angelsky that's fine with me, but it won't end well. 

I'll take any questions

Just now, believe said:

Believe is Believe and that's all

Angelsky (Unreleased) is the only one of their accounts here (from what I know). But from that Clarissa bitch maybe 2 or that's a friend

They are people that actually KNOWS the truth hacker im tired of hiding from u, FUCK U AGAIN

Just now, idrk said:

okay so from this so far I have

from one perspective: Unreleased lied to their buyers while trading and spreading unreleased songs and not letting them know

from the other: believe hacked Unreleased (and extorted nudes..?), from there they spread and eventually leaked

Who wouldn't want unreleased's nudes man! Jk, sweetnere and unknown hurry tf up and get here

Just now, believe said:

At the end of the day. People can vouch for me. I'm sure Unknown will be here to tell you he had no idea of sweetnere and Sweetnere will be here to speak about Cabeyo.

I'll take any questions

And they are ok with it cause WE WORKED HARD FOR MONTHS FOR ALL THESE CAMILA TRACKS

U JUST CAME AND STOLE ALL RAT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, believe said:

I'll take any questions

pervert ! pedo !

Just now, freedombylj said:

Well the lesson here is, stay in school and don't buy unreleased songs, kids, these things gotta hapoen for us to get leaks.

Basically yep. Because there's a lot of  Thief's around, and only I Look Like An Angel

• Like 1