Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...

believe

Just now, AngelSky said:

20210208_122533.jpg

Bitch, you really thought you did sumn. Everyone can see I'm clearly taking the piss there... but you do you hun...

Also the leaked is drama as you being crownx is clear enough for them to see you're a scammer. Mwah, luv u baby

Just now, believe said:

Bitch, you really thought you did sumn. Everyone can see I'm clearly taking the piss there... but you do you hun...

Also the leaked is drama as you being crownx is clear enough for them to see you're a scammer. Mwah, luv u baby

Me a scammer?just dropped your screenshots looser, we were HONESTLY selling the songs WE got, u broke bitch joined to hack and scam more people

Just now, AngelSky said:

Me a scammer?just dropped your screenshots looser, we were HONESTLY selling the songs WE got, u broke bitch joined to hack and scam more people

Honestly re-selling. You sold so many songs twice hunny. You really thought I'd hack people to scam them. I hacked you because I knew what you were like.

I'm just hear to warn camila stans about you so they don't fall into your trap. But if they don't believe me that's good. But who leaked anyone and the boy?

Just now, AngelSky said:

Who is the next victim that will trust him??? to hack your songs guys?? yes me , unknown and sweetenere were a gang honestly buying camila while u HACKED people and leaked all their vaults, scammed users with fake stuff @believe

I don't think sweetnere and unknown will wanna know you anymore. You have so many alts and are a mess. Take a break chile. I've had enough. More leaks coming soon

Just now, believe said:

Honestly re-selling. You sold so many songs twice hunny. You really thought I'd hack people to scam them. I hacked you because I knew what you were like.

I'm just hear to warn camila stans about you so they don't fall into your trap. But if they don't believe me that's good. But who leaked anyone and the boy?

LMAO DONT PRETEND BITCH, who more are u hacking now?? THE SELENA STANS?? as u said u got snippet from shadelena and leaked hmmm what more

Just now, believe said:

I don't think sweetnere and unknown will wanna know you anymore. You have so many alts and are a mess. Take a break chile. I've had enough. More leaks coming soon

LMAO, u can leak all we all know the truth bout u, no one else is embarassed besides u WHITE RAT, MALE WHITE RAT SCAMMER FAN OF A FLOPPED PRODUCER