What happened to the PHF Discord?

danbekim

6 hours ago, DerpGa said:

idk why you got this rude attitude being nice doesn't cost you a thing....

Don't take it personally, most of us here are just direct or ignorant. Joan is a perfect example of this ignorance. (I legit respect her him? It's really impressive.)

As for your dilemma, I presented options, including welcoming y'all to stay here and be active here. Again, yeah, it sucks y'all got kicked from the Discord server, but like @Skinny Legend said, the PHF discord server operates independently from the forum, so there's no sense in questioning people here about it. @Charlie91xo is a great example of someone who's found a home in both places and without the server, still has here as a fallback. You also have people like @Zach posting amazing artwork if that's your avenue.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redsing707
On 11/25/2020 at 12:32 AM, Edgaremb said:

Or someone can create another discord for the forum, not only for friends group

That would be cool!

• 5 weeks later...

The way I was in the Discord, too, and I just now realized that I'm not in it anymore bc I went looking for it and realized. But like... why do you care that much? It's a silly little internet chatroom. You can find a new place to lurk pretty easily? Disboard has loads of servers for you to choose from to join. They did mention on the server that they would be removing people, so why is anyone surprised?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived