What happened to the PHF Discord?

danbekim

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Guess they all gotta be active here now. :lol:

I’m sorry, but what’s the point of having to be active on both, if I’ve been active at least on one of the two? And why has this mass kick out happened after these many months?

I understand that forums and servers might have rules, but finding out of having been kicked out overnight it’s quite disappointing - especially since I’ve been posting a few artworks on the art gallery channel as early as last week (as to say that I’ve actually been active on the server lately)

29 minutes ago, ccmmddrr said:

I’m sorry, but what’s the point of having to be active on both, if I’ve been active at least on one of the two? And why has this mass kick out happened after these many months?

I understand that forums and servers might have rules, but finding out of having been kicked out overnight it’s quite disappointing - especially since I’ve been posting a few artworks on the art gallery channel as early as last week (as to say that I’ve actually been active on the server lately)

If the Discord server doesn't exist anymore, then you only have one option. I mean, you can decide not to be active here either, but then this whole thread is a moot point.

53 minutes ago, ccmmddrr said:

all this shit is strange cause they added 2 new members coming from nowhere and one of them is super strange btw

19 minutes ago, Goedert said:

all this shit is strange cause they added 2 new members coming from nowhere and one of them is super strange btw

^^

43 minutes ago, Cypher said:

If the Discord server doesn't exist anymore, then you only have one option. I mean, you can decide not to be active here either, but then this whole thread is a moot point.

Well that’s pretty obvious, but the server is/was way easier and faster to access. What’s actually going on? If the server still exits, what are you talking about?

10 hours ago, ccmmddrr said:

Could you at least give us a reason why we got kicked out? The ones of us who replied in here surely were not inactive on the server 

You're asking the wrong person. As you'd know if you'd spent more than five minutes on the forum, the Discord is not officially affiliated with us and I have no idea what goes on there. You'll have to bring it up with whoever's in charge of the Discord atm.

Guest redsing707

But it wasn't on the rules that you had to be active on both. I don't think it's the reason, specially if it wasn't an "official" Discord.

Maybe they only keep the elite whom have a lot of unleaked + exclusive informations...

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

You're asking the wrong person. As you'd know if you'd spent more than five minutes on the forum, the Discord is not officially affiliated with us and I have no idea what goes on there. You'll have to bring it up with whoever's in charge of the Discord atm.

There's too much brain damage with the Discord users. Long story short for everyone, if you got kicked out, boo hoo. You're welcome to use this forum or any other forum. You're also welcome to create your own Discord server. Why is this so complicated? <--This is a rhetorical question, I literally don't care why it's so complicated.

You're asking the wrong person. As you'd know if you'd spent more than five minutes on the forum -

I was actually asking you too, since I remember seeing your name and profile pic on the server. And there’s absolutely no reason at all to be shady like that. I am just trying to understand what is happening, ‘cause I really enjoyed being on the PHF server and had no reason to think it wasn’t directly affiliated to the forum. I also found this thread, hence why I thought it was okay to ask you.

- You'll have to bring it up with whoever's in charge of the Discord atm.

Since (and if) you’re still in the server and you’re an admin in here, couldn’t you help us bringing it up directly on discord? 

Just now, Cypher said:

There's too much brain damage with the Discord users. Long story short for everyone, if you got kicked out, boo hoo. You're welcome to use this forum or any other forum. You're also welcome to create your own Discord server. Why is this so complicated?

Thanks for the blessing, you master of all masters.

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

well since we got "kicked out" and can't see who's in charge of that server couldn't you just tell us who's in charge so we can talk to them?

3 hours ago, Cypher said:

There's too much brain damage with the Discord users. Long story short for everyone, if you got kicked out, boo hoo. You're welcome to use this forum or any other forum. You're also welcome to create your own Discord server. Why is this so complicated? <--This is a rhetorical question, I literally don't care why it's so complicated.

idk why you got this rude attitude being nice doesn't cost you a thing....

3 hours ago, Cypher said:

Look the bastard hoe talks

Archived