Bella Thorne - Scrapped Album (info)

ifuseekme

On 4/12/2022 at 2:09 AM, magik said:

Little update here; I think what was supposed to be the official album cover leaked on Shazam(?) for the song “Daydream”. Not sure but the picture seems a little bigger from the Jersey EP cover.

400x400cc.jpg

Looks like it's hosted on iTunes server, too. Probably was the album cover. 

• Like 2
  • WTF 1

also the deluxe tracklist is fake, I believe there were 2 songs for it but those arent the one since theres more that guy produced for the album thats registered + so unreliable. the rest is real though, 11 songs are mentioned in the press release in a specific order and she tweeted it had 11 songs.

I hope she can release it for the fans one day

• Like 2

1 minute ago, reflection said:

also the deluxe tracklist is fake, I believe there were 2 songs for it but those arent the one since theres more that guy produced for the album thats registered + so unreliable. the rest is real though, 11 songs are mentioned in the press release in a specific order and she tweeted it had 11 songs.

I hope she can release it for the fans one day

thanks for the info! do you happen to have any of charli's demos that were given to bella?

2 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

wait -- you got the cover from discord? do you know anyone who has the songs then? :(

no lol, I got it from Shazam I just couldnt upload it direct here without downscaling. I wish I had the album :(

the tracks cant be that hidden.. they seemed to be going around alot on different databases

does anyone have credits for these songs?

4. Drop the Beat    N/A 3:31   5. Boomerang    N/A 2:56   6. Down Like That (feat. Jacob Lattimore)    N/A 3:00

• Like 2