Jump to content

Bella Thorne - Scrapped Album (info)


Recommended Posts

I have these MV I can offer if anyone is interested?

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Watch Me - Music Video [From Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
106MB
1920x1080
3:30

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - This Is My Dance Floor - Music Video [From Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
62MB
1920x1080
1:43

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Fashion Is My Kryptonite - Music Video [Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
93MB
1920x1080
2:32

Bella Thorne - Burn So Bright - Music Video [From The Midnight Sun] (Vevo-1080p)
71MB
1920x1080
2:53

Prince Fox ft. Bella Thorne - Just Call - Music Video [1440p + 4K Versions]
File size: 137.93 MB

Bella Thorne - Call It Whatever - Full HD
96.9MB

 

 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATED JUNE 15TH 2020 Here is a quick thread about all the info we know about Bella Thorne's scrapped album with Hollywood Records, which was confirmed to be called Call it Whatever. (source)

here is all the writer's demos and leaked snippets we have https://mega.nz/folder/zFh1iaKR#awJFvm84vjdzN6q0uaiZHg

Fun fact: Boyfriend Material transitions PERFECTLY into Bubblegum Boy.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ifuseekme said:

it's better than my copy, plz send :) 

 

1 minute ago, Iheart98 said:

Somehow I knew you'd have it 😂😂👍🏼

Hang tight and I will upload it for you kids.  Be back in a couple of minutes with the d/l link.  :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Iheart98 & @ifuseekme I have this as well.  If you need it, let me know. 

Bella Thorne - Famous In Love (Original Series Soundtrack)
48MB

Bella Thorne – GOAT (Single)
5.5MB
[iTunes]
M4A
Genres: Pop, Music
Released: 18 May 2018

Bella Thorne – BITCH I’M BELLA THORNE (Single)
6.6MB
[iTunes]
M4A
Genres: Pop, Music
Released: 18 May 2018

Bella Thorne – Burn So Bright (Single from the Midnight Sun Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
7.2MB
[iTunes]  
M4a

Prince Fox Ft. Bella Thorne - Just Call
6.7MB

Bella Thorne - Diamond (Snow Queen OST)

7.7MB

Bella Thorne - Shake It Up - Album I Love Dance
101MB
1. “Contagious Love” — Zendaya y Bella Thorne
2. “This Is My Dance Floor” — Bella Thorne and Zendaya
3. “Beat of My Drum” — Zendaya
4. “Blow the System” — Bella Thorne
5. “Afterparty” — Roshon Fegan y Caroline Sunshine
6. “Holla at the DJ” (The DJ Mike D Remix) — Coco Jones
7. “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” — Olivia Holt
8. “Sharp as a Razor” — McClain Sisters
9. “Future Sounds Like Us” — Dove Cameron
10. “I Can Do Better” — Young LA
11. “Shake It Up Theme Song” (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) — Selena Gomez
12. “We’re Dancing” (Alex Ghenea 3.0 Remix) — Bridgit Mendler
13. "zendaya-im_back
14. "coco_jones-freaky_freakend
15. "tko_and_nevermind-law_of_averages

Shake It Up - Album I Love Dance (Found on deviantart some time ago.  not great quality)
36.8MB
This Is My Dance Floor (Zendaya and Bella Thorne)
? Beat of my Drum (Zendaya)
? Blow the System (Bella Thorne)
? Afterparty (Caroline Sunshine and Roshon Fegan)
? Holla At The DJ (The DJ Mike D Remix) (Coco Jones)
? These Boots Are Made for Walkin’ (Olivia Holt)
? Sharp As A Razor (McClain Sisters)
? Future Sounds Like Us (Dove Cameron)
? I Can Do Better (Young LA)
? Shake It Up (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) (Selena Gomez)
? We're Dancing (Alex Chenea 3.0 Remix) (Bridgit Mendler)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

@Iheart98 & @ifuseekme I have this as well.  If you need it, let me know. 

Bella Thorne - Famous In Love (Original Series Soundtrack)
48MB

Bella Thorne – GOAT (Single)
5.5MB
[iTunes]
M4A
Genres: Pop, Music
Released: 18 May 2018

Bella Thorne – BITCH I’M BELLA THORNE (Single)
6.6MB
[iTunes]
M4A
Genres: Pop, Music
Released: 18 May 2018

Bella Thorne – Burn So Bright (Single from the Midnight Sun Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
7.2MB
[iTunes]  
M4a

Prince Fox Ft. Bella Thorne - Just Call
6.7MB

Bella Thorne - Diamond (Snow Queen OST)

7.7MB

Bella Thorne - Shake It Up - Album I Love Dance
101MB
1. “Contagious Love” — Zendaya y Bella Thorne
2. “This Is My Dance Floor” — Bella Thorne and Zendaya
3. “Beat of My Drum” — Zendaya
4. “Blow the System” — Bella Thorne
5. “Afterparty” — Roshon Fegan y Caroline Sunshine
6. “Holla at the DJ” (The DJ Mike D Remix) — Coco Jones
7. “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” — Olivia Holt
8. “Sharp as a Razor” — McClain Sisters
9. “Future Sounds Like Us” — Dove Cameron
10. “I Can Do Better” — Young LA
11. “Shake It Up Theme Song” (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) — Selena Gomez
12. “We’re Dancing” (Alex Ghenea 3.0 Remix) — Bridgit Mendler
13. "zendaya-im_back
14. "coco_jones-freaky_freakend
15. "tko_and_nevermind-law_of_averages

Shake It Up - Album I Love Dance (Found on deviantart some time ago.  not great quality)
36.8MB
This Is My Dance Floor (Zendaya and Bella Thorne)
? Beat of my Drum (Zendaya)
? Blow the System (Bella Thorne)
? Afterparty (Caroline Sunshine and Roshon Fegan)
? Holla At The DJ (The DJ Mike D Remix) (Coco Jones)
? These Boots Are Made for Walkin’ (Olivia Holt)
? Sharp As A Razor (McClain Sisters)
? Future Sounds Like Us (Dove Cameron)
? I Can Do Better (Young LA)
? Shake It Up (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) (Selena Gomez)
? We're Dancing (Alex Chenea 3.0 Remix) (Bridgit Mendler)

Thanks! i can try to get the other released songs in flac from deezer if u want :)  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have these MV I can offer if anyone is interested?

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Watch Me - Music Video [From Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
106MB
1920x1080
3:30

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - This Is My Dance Floor - Music Video [From Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
62MB
1920x1080
1:43

Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Fashion Is My Kryptonite - Music Video [Shake It Up] (Vevo-1080p)
93MB
1920x1080
2:32

Bella Thorne - Burn So Bright - Music Video [From The Midnight Sun] (Vevo-1080p)
71MB
1920x1080
2:53

Prince Fox ft. Bella Thorne - Just Call - Music Video [1440p + 4K Versions]
File size: 137.93 MB

Bella Thorne - Call It Whatever - Full HD
96.9MB

 

 

I found call it whatever music video with 241mb on vimeo :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ifuseekme said:

Thanks! i can try to get the other released songs in flac from deezer if u want :)  

Sure.  That would be great.  Thank you.  Did you want or need anything off the list I posted above?  I am sure you probably already have most, if not all of what is on that list?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Sure.  That would be great.  Thank you.  Did you want or need anything off the list I posted above?  I am sure you probably already have most, if not all of what is on that list?

I have enough thanks for the offer tho :) I'm uploading to mega rn

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

do u have the source where she confirmed the deluxe tracks? I'm gonna start updating the thread :) 

sadly no, I just remembering reading it on a forum somewhere when the album was coming out

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...