Bella Thorne - Scrapped Album (info)

ifuseekme

2 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

also -- does anyone know what year Up and Down is from? cause i want to add it to the record, but i want the songs to fit in terms of year and tracklisting.

It’s from her 2018-almost album/EP with Sony/Epic but that deal failed I believe so she’s releasing music w/Sony on her Filthy Fangs label.

• Like 2

Just now, magik said:

It’s from her 2018-almost album/EP with Sony/Epic but that deal failed I believe so she’s releasing music w/Sony on her Filthy Fangs label.

oh! thank you, i thought it was from 2013. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, magik said:

I’ve DMed almost everyone who produced this album and never got it anywhere lol :cry:

:(

also i read on twitter that bella only had BIMH, and she got sued by her former label for leaking it. So i see why she can´t preview more of the songs :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

:(

also i read on twitter that bella only had BIMH, and she got sued by her former label for leaking it. So i see why she can´t preview more of the songs :(

They actually only gave her a notice I believe because Icona Pop was trying to sell that song to other artist at that point.

But Bella has all the files to this day!

• Like 2

Just now, magik said:

They actually only gave her a notice I believe because Icona Pop was trying to sell that song to other artist at that point.

But Bella has all the files to this day!

oh!! didn´t know that. :)