Bella Thorne - Scrapped Album (info)

ifuseekme

8 minutes ago, blonde-rebellion said:

wait are any of these tracks circulating? do we have any confirmation that Bella actually recorded X Ray Specs?

shes listed as a performer on BMI along with a few other kooljack produced tracks (not written by XCX) - 1 of these got released so she probably recorded it although it doesnt seem likely it was on the album by that alone (theres a small chance with the deluxe)

im not sure if the tracks were circulating apparently they were on publishing sites but not sure if anyone found a workaround to obtain those 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if bridgit mendler and zendaya had any songs for a second album at hollywood records, bridgit performed a lot of songs live in 2015 when she was still with them right? do you think there’s any secret studio versions? also do you think mcclain sisters recorded anything with hollywood as well?

Edited by thetaco
  • Shook 1

also olivia holt (who people might not know). she was on disney xd’s kickin it for 3 seasons then was on i didn’t do it for 2 seasons from 2014-2015 was probably supposed to release an album last year with hollywood records. a page on hollywood records says “next” was supposed to be a lead single from an album. but nothing else has been mentioned since, i guess since next was unsuccessful like most of her singles the album got scrapped. and weirdly now olivia holt doesn’t even appear on hollywood records .com artists page anymore. i wonder if she got dropped or recorded any songs for an album and it got scrapped?

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, thetaco said:

also olivia holt (who people might not know). she was on disney xd’s kickin it for 3 seasons then was on i didn’t do it for 2 seasons from 2014-2015 was probably supposed to release an album last year with hollywood records. a page on hollywood records says “next” was supposed to be a lead single from an album. but nothing else has been mentioned since, i guess since next was unsuccessful like most of her singles the album got scrapped. and weirdly now olivia holt doesn’t even appear on hollywood records .com artists page anymore. i wonder if she got dropped or recorded any songs for an album and it got scrapped?

She definitely recorded an album. There are live performances on her YouTube page of original songs that she never released and I NEED THEM! 

- Lucky Ones 

- I See Stars 

- Pick Up The Pieces 

- How You Want It

Edited by blossomcoco

i didn’t even know she recorded any songs like that!! hollywood records is dropping the ball. it’s such a shame, olivia holt totally could’ve gone viral with love u again that song is so good. hollywood records has always had such good pop-edm producers like rock mafia, dave aude, and now r3hab. also did you know since syco records devolved, all american idol finalists get signed to hollywood records now? i guess it’s cause not a single soul would voluntarily choose hollywood records because of their history of stifling artists. their main page literally only has 10 artists on it now.

47 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

I think it’s an old song that was released on a movie soundtrack.

I just looked it up, you right. It’s in the ending credits of Snow Queen 2, i have never even heard of that movie before. I guess there are no Bella songs in trading what a bummer. We gotta break into shazam’s database and get those songs from there!!

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1