7. Down Like That (feat. Jacob Latimore) [3:00]
  8. Break Into My Heart (3:23)
  9. Daydream (3:02)
  10. Bad Case of U (2:57)
  11. Jersey (3:03)
  12. X-Ray Spex (2:55)
  13. Soopa Gloo (3:10)

this was the final tracklist btw

Boyfriend Material and Daydream are actually in different spots tho. Why is this what you think the tracklist is? Is there a newer official leaked track list or something? 🤣

00B40865-DF83-4865-9ED8-D58D7C767992.jpeg

3 hours ago, thetaco said:

Boyfriend Material and Daydream are actually in different spots tho. Why is this what you think the tracklist is? Is there a newer official leaked track list or something? 🤣

00B40865-DF83-4865-9ED8-D58D7C767992.jpeg

idk about that; im assuming that presser was out of order aside from the opener and vaguely the rest - the one i posted was how it was uploaded to services (including but not limited to shazam im assuming?) before it got shelved

9 hours ago, Joyride said:

idk about that; im assuming that presser was out of order aside from the opener and vaguely the rest - the one i posted was how it was uploaded to services (including but not limited to shazam im assuming?) before it got shelved

oh that’s cool! so the two bonus tracks are actually on shazam? i actually still can only see break into my heart and daydream on shazam i haven’t seen anything else from the album 😬 but it doesn’t help to get the songs i guess since i wouldn’t even know how to find where the song wavelengths to match to shazams that are stored…. and for anyone else who wants the leaked songs there aren’t any.. bad case of you is on the mostly ghostly soundtrack tho and the jersey ep with 5 songs got released everywhere on streaming last year. the original version of the song call it whatever is only available on streaming in the united states and canada still like several other disney channel songs but internationally the jersey remix should be available everywhere. 

Edited by thetaco

the reason this album got scrapped is literally what makes it good. the poorest dubbing of the most generic dance pop music in the world with the songwriter singing over her the entire time is what makes it so iconic. I can feel my vocal chords stretch every extended chest note she tries to hit on the EP.

Edited by reflection
  • Like 3

honestly i don’t know why disney didn’t try to sign and capitalize off of a bella singing career when shake it up first started. they obviously had her and zendaya sing watch me to try to see if one could be a popular disney-signed celebrity. why didn’t they make bella make the bubblegum pop album back in 2011 when she was 13? she might’ve been more down to do it honestly and might’ve made more albums year after year, same with zendaya. if you think about it, miley and demi never would’ve been as famous if their first album came out a year after their show ended lmao 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

We need the album!! Is it even circulating? Also, I wonder if Bebe Rexha ever recorded a demo for ‘One More Night’.

since shazam can recognize the jingle of the songs from her album there must be a database that holds those sounds right? and apparently bella has the files, even the two deluxe songs stored on her computer so maybe one day she’ll think the album is kinda nostalgic and release it with hollywood records for her devoted fans or something or maybe she’ll become really poor one day and she’ll think about this old album she has in the vault and milk this album with 5 editions of a vinyl or something for $30 each and signed cds for her very last fans on twitter idk 😂 

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

do y’all think if they aired a single commercial with one of the songs from the ep on the disney channel or even mentioned an ep being out, and maybe sending paperweight or jersey to radio anything could have happened to make this ep successful? they dropped her because it flopped and she didn’t give permission to release the full album

i feel the same way about zendaya and her album, bottle you up would’ve been an amazing second single with a cool video after replay. and kiss you up from miranda’s ep high maintenance could’ve done really well as a single, it’s a perfect pop ballad. and olivia holt should’ve released in the dark as the first single from her ep with a cool music video with history being the second single, i think it could’ve taken off really well because that edm sound was perfect at the time and it could’ve made history mainstream too, which could’ve led to a full album.

what do you guys think? any opinions on how bella’s album could’ve went??

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 3