Jump to content
Music Xclusive

Unreleased songs that we need them to leak (2019)

Recommended Posts

Avril Lavigne - Lucky One (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Here in Your Arms (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Black & White (Head Above Water Outtake)
Beyonce - Donk (Beyonce Outtake)
Ciara - Can’t Help It (Ciara Outtake)
Kendrick Lamar - For Me (Damn Outtake)
Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Hearts (Ultraviolence Outtake)
Rihanna - Someday (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - The Other Side (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Laying Down (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Same Old Love (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - A Night (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - Bird Set Free (?? Outtake)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 11:01 AM, UnknownBoyPT said:

More Hilary Duff songs from "This Heart" sessions 🙈 And, if possible, more Lindsay songs from "Spirit in the Dark" sessions! Does anyone know if Playground was recorded or not? I know that more songs were recorded since you can hear snippets on youtube 

I still want her version of The Leader of The Pack

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
19 hours ago, Farame said:

Avril Lavigne - Lucky One (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Here in Your Arms (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Black & White (Head Above Water Outtake)
Beyonce - Donk (Beyonce Outtake)
Ciara - Can’t Help It (Ciara Outtake)
Kendrick Lamar - For Me (Damn Outtake)
Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Hearts (Ultraviolence Outtake)
Rihanna - Someday (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - The Other Side (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Laying Down (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Same Old Love (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - A Night (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - Bird Set Free (?? Outtake)

For Me will be leaked if the they do a group buy on Leakthis

Bird Set Free is an ANTI outtake

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Farame said:

Avril Lavigne - Lucky One (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Here in Your Arms (Head Above Water Outtake)
Avril Lavigne - Black & White (Head Above Water Outtake)
Beyonce - Donk (Beyonce Outtake)
Ciara - Can’t Help It (Ciara Outtake)
Kendrick Lamar - For Me (Damn Outtake)
Lana Del Rey - Queen Of Hearts (Ultraviolence Outtake)
Rihanna - Someday (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - The Other Side (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Laying Down (Unapologetic Outtake)
Rihanna - Same Old Love (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - A Night (ANTI Outtake)
Rihanna - Bird Set Free (?? Outtake)

YAS to the Avril songs. I want them asap. I've also craved for Beyoncé outtakes for so long, especially when I heard about "Cherry", which I guess it's a "Blow" demo or something. And well, "Queen of Hearts", by Lana, is not a specifically Ultraviolence outtake, but rather is either a song that never belonged to a full project, or else a song that was scrapped along a project before Ultraviolence. Their sounds are really different, and Mike Will Made It (producer of "Queen of Hearts") was not involved at all in the Ultraviolence sessions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Music Xclusive said:

For Me will be leaked if the they do a group buy on Leakthis

Bird Set Free is an ANTI outtake

I really wanted some rihanna music. Rihanna recorded many songs for ANTI
 

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Iggy Azalea - Hit the Floor (No) (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Drip Bitch (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Like You Mean It (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Diablo (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Bad Things (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Just a Vibe (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Higher (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Shade (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Calm Down (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Lana Del Rey - Sad Girl (Demo)

I guess those are my contributions to the begging list - for now. I sure have more, but I don't remember them right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moonchild said:
  • Iggy Azalea - Hit the Floor (No) (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Drip Bitch (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Like You Mean It (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Diablo (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Bad Things (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Just a Vibe (Survive the Summer outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Higher (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Shade (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Iggy Azalea - Calm Down (Digital Distortion outtake)
  • Lana Del Rey - Sad Girl (Demo)

I guess those are my contributions to the begging list - for now. I sure have more, but I don't remember them right now.

do you have Tomorrow Never Came demo? can you leak it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By GrotesquelyFamous
      What is the name for 'Song 1' from Sky's Soundcloud? People either say 'Cherry Bomb' or 'Cobra'
       
       
    • By Music Xclusive
      Hello to you all, merry christmas 
      Like last year, I will give you a list of my personal leaks/unreleased/demos this year. Here's my list :
       
      1.   Female singers :
      Avril Lavigne : In Touch/ Warrior (Demo)
      Madonna :   The Rain Tapes (Erotica Demos)/Be Careful/Never Love A Stranger/Frozen (Demo)/Nothing Really Matters (Demo)/Like A Prayer (Demo)
      Bebe Rexha : My Own Worst Enemy/ Guaranteed For Life
      Dua Lipa : Telling Like It Is
      Christina Milian : Cat Fight/ Say That You Want Me
      Leona Lewis : Love Killer
      Jessica Sutta : Drown In Me/Don’t
      Poppy : Heavy Metal/Renegade
      Selena Gomez : Girl Crush
      Demi Lovato : The Beauty/Proof/Somebody New
      Sia : 2 Beautiful
      Carly Rae Jepsen : Believe In You/ Sun On You/ 10.000 People
      Meghan Trainor : Curves/Caribbean Love/Hard To Please/Have You Now/Red Flare/Ain’t Your Mama/Cherish You/Claustrophobic
      Marina : There’s Nothing Wrong With You/Worth It/ Please Don’t Call Me
      Hilary Duff : If I Fall/ Hurts/ Wherever We Go/ Wild Night Out/Feel Alive
      Rita Ora : Champagne Lights/Could It Be
      Fergie : Men All Pause/Dancin
      Julia Micheals : Too Much
      Tinashe : Underneath The Lights/The Same/Taboo/Make Me/Fashion Nova/Fearless (Demo #1)
      Kesha : Birthday Suit (Demos)
      Nicole Scherzinger : Last Goodbye
      Lana Del Rey : Wild On You (Color Blue)/ Sad Girl (Demo)/Fuck My Way (Demo)
      Charli XCX : Blow Your Mind/Champion/Pop The Balloons/ 100/ 1 2 Bamboo/ Rain Over London / Heartbeat/ Beat You At Your Own Game/ Party Party/ NYC (The Way Out)/ GENERATION BRAINDED/Get Dirty (2014 Version)
      JoJo : Waiting For You/ Painkiller
      Lady Gaga : I Wanna Be With You (Dope demo)
      Gwen Stefani : Overdose
      Sky Ferraria : Guardian
      Zara Larsson : Confession/Follow You
       
      2.   Male Singers: this one is for you @Marin
      Travis Scott : Rodeo (Demos)/Blame/Left Cheek, Right Cheek/Hot Sauce (Version #2)
      Kanye West : NewBody/Hurricane/Last Name/Ultimate Lie/Spread Your Wings/ Hurry/On Sight (OG)/Black Skinhead (OG)/Jealous
      Drake : Boo Hoo Hoo
      Nick Jonas : Wrong/Pressure/Flawless
      Shawn Mendes : Love Me Or Leave Me/Satisfied/You Make Me Feel
      Charlie Puth : Love Game
      Ed Sheeran : Cold Water/No Love For The Lonely
      Chris Brown : Technology (Demo)/Daylight Savings
      Justin Bieber : Double Negative/Trust Me/Supermodel
      Post Malone : Stoned/Feel [OG] (feat. Rita Ora)/Me Or Us
      What are your favorite unreleased songs by your artists? comment below
       

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

×
×
  • Create New...