19 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Sky Ferreira - Cry Baby (2011; scrapped). Versions 6 and 7 - or at least, that's what my files say. I don't even know how many covers I've done for this album and it wasn't even released :rofl: 

sky-ferreira-cry-baby-6.png

sky-ferreira-cry-baby-7.png

Oh bitch these are easily the best. First I is standard, second is Deluxe,

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue (2020). I didn't like much either of the covers, so I combined them and I liked the outcome better ? 

ellie-goulding-brightest-blue-moonchild.

Do you have this textless? I hate the official font and think it would look amazing textless. 

19 hours ago, Cherish said:

Do you have this textless? I hate the official font and think it would look amazing textless. 

I didn't like it at first when I was creating it, so I added the text and it looked better to my eyes. But here you go! I think my issue is the photo, I don't pretty much like it anyways :maybe: 

ellie-goulding-brightest-blue-moonchild-

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 2:51 AM, Moonchild said:

Lady Gaga - A Star Is Born (2018). By the way, I just got into this album and MY GOD, I was missing my life! This album is great :yeah: 

lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-v2.png

You must have watched the movie though right? :hail: I feel like I didn't really appreciate the songs properly until I saw them in the film!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

You must have watched the movie though right? :hail: I feel like I didn't really appreciate the songs properly until I saw them in the film!

Actually not! I (for a reason I can't understand) haven't watched the movie yet, and I have to because it's been on my to-watch list ever since it premiered :cackle: I'm a mess when it comes to watch movies or series :tragic: 

6 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Actually not! I (for a reason I can't understand) haven't watched the movie yet, and I have to because it's been on my to-watch list ever since it premiered :cackle: I'm a mess when it comes to watch movies or series :tragic: 

Definitely check it out but make sure to only watch it when you're with a friend or if you're in a good headspace...It's quite depressing and I know I was sad for a few days after watching it. :( 

• Sad 1