• 1 month later...

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails over the Country Club (2021). This photo just surfaced and it's STUNNING. Honestly, I gave it the vibes of the original cover just to see how it looks like and I really loved it.

Also, I cut off Charlie Grant because his face wasn't automatically improved in the tool I used and he looked so weird :( 

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

I swear these just keep getting better and better lmao.

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails over the Country Club (2021). I hope I can stop spamming you with covers of the same album :stretcher: 

I found someone made this but with a colourized version of the pic, so I tried to use this HQ scan and I liked how it came out in black & white / sepia.

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters (2021)

lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-moonchild-1.

Allegedly, she just retitled Rock Candy Sweet into Blue Banisters (which sounds more fashionable to me), but if what she posted on IG is the real cover... girl... I fixed it for you.

I lowkey believe that selfie she posted is not the actual cover, just a promo thing or something. Hope so. She can do better.

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

Julia Michaels - Not In Chronological Order (2021). The original cover looks kinda weird. That's my always complaint with Julia's artworks. I'll probably rework this one, the selection looks awful and I was not able to get rid of that. But if I fix this I'll update it.

julia-michaels-not-in-chronological-orde

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coolaideonfire said:

Yeah, I agree! The actual artwork is weird with the spine effect... it makes no sense? ? It's like the designer saw that cassette and VHS effects are popular, and thought books would be too?

I would've preferred a straight-to-the-point VHS effect instead :spy: maybe I'll have to do one like that. If it looks nice, I'll share :) 

• Like 1