On 7/3/2020 at 8:09 PM, Moonchild said:

Sky Ferreira - Cry Baby (2011; scrapped). Versions 6 and 7 - or at least, that's what my files say. I don't even know how many covers I've done for this album and it wasn't even released :rofl: 

sky-ferreira-cry-baby-6.png

sky-ferreira-cry-baby-7.png

Serves. The standard cover being the best imo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell (2020). I found this other photo from the shoot and I thought it would make a good cover. Anyway I recycled my own background from the previous version :cackle: 

ava-max-heaven-hell-moonchild-final-alte

You did a great job! ;) I only wish the font would be a lil bit better than this one though

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ariana Grande - Sweetener (2018). I'm not sure if I shared this one before, but I reworked it a little bit improving the lighting.

ariana-grande-sweetener-moonchild-v3.png

Ariana Grande - Positions (2020). I don't dislike the official cover, but I preferred this photo and font so yeah.

ariana-grande-positions-moonchild.png

Edited by Moonchild
New version of the Positions cover with smaller text size.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Ariana Grande - Sweetener (2018). I'm not sure if I shared this one before, but I reworked it a little bit improving the lighting.

ariana-grande-sweetener-moonchild-v3.png

Ariana Grande - Positions (2020). I don't dislike the official cover, but I preferred this photo and font so yeah.

ariana-grande-positions-moonchild.png

Love them both! Although I wish Sweetener incorporated upside down text or something.

• Like 1

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club (2020-21). I know that the cover will look nothing like this, but I'm always so nostalgic for this classic Lana font that I usually make covers for every Lana era using that font. Pardon me.

Besides, she is in front of a different car, and it reminded me of every album cover from Born to Die to Lust for Life. So I wanted to give it a look and I liked it. And she looks fantastic, but we all know it.

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country

• Like 2