• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Amazing job!

Thank you!

I'm in my CRJ era so here's another cover for The Loneliest Time (2022), more in the vein of the official artworks than the one I did before (see: earlier in this page). I still have yet to listen to the album btw.

carly-rae-jepsen-the-loneliest-time-moonchild-v2.png

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 3

On 4/27/2019 at 8:27 PM, Ice Prince said:

Sure thing! Every single released under RCA was meant for that album, which was more pop oriented. "Happy Days", "Paper or Plastic", "Rubber Band Stacks", "Living Out Loud" and the rest of them were intended for Daddy Issues. I compiled every song of the album we got - suming up 9 tracks, in here, and you can download them for free. Brooke posted the demo for "Volcano" in late 2018, and I added it to my album, plus three other songs that were not intended for Daddy Issues but I thought sounded good there: "Hoopz" (a 2013 unreleased song), "Oh Yeah" (a song with SOPHIE for Brooke's also shelved EP War) and "Take Me Away" (a Bleachers cover). Enjoy it ;) 

Basically, the album I made is the following:

1. Happy Days [officially released as a single]
  2. Changes (feat. Jack Antonoff) [officially released as a promotional single]
  3. Paper or Plastic [officially released as a single]
  4. Nasty [officially released as a single]
  5. Volcano [officially released as a single]
  6. Bulls**t [leaked by Candy in 2018]
  7. Take Me Away (feat. Rachel Antonoff) [a Bleachers cover]
  8. Living Out Loud (feat. Sia) [officially released as a single]
  9. With Me (feat. LIZ) [leaked by Candy in 2018]
  10. Oh Yeah [a SOPHIE collaboration, likely meant for the shelved EP War]
  11. Hoopz [a 2013 unreleased song]
  12. Rubber Band Stacks [officially released as a single]
  13. Volcano (Demo) [leaked by Candy in 2018]

Ik im a very very very late reply but this is the tracklist i use. Kinda better than my original one where I had 11 songs, and nasty being track 3 and living out loud as track 4. I can't remember the full set i had but it had ups and downs tbh and ur one is the best I've found.

Also any tracklist ideas for freaky princess/toe ring? It was meant to be her debut album in 2013 or 2014 but never saw the light of day and I'm thinking of using her old music pre opulence. Such as:

I wanna fck right now

Bitch like me

Pussy makes the rules

Mainly singles around mixtape era before the opulence ep was dropped.

20 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Thank you!

I'm in my CRJ era so here's another cover for The Loneliest Time (2022), more in the vein of the official artworks than the one I did before (see: earlier in this page). I still have yet to listen to the album btw.

carly-rae-jepsen-the-loneliest-time-moonchild-v2.png

AMAZINGGGG

I wonder if we ever get a side b next year? Imagine if this is the cover im sure it would eat

5 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

Ik im a very very very late reply but this is the tracklist i use. Kinda better than my original one where I had 11 songs, and nasty being track 3 and living out loud as track 4. I can't remember the full set i had but it had ups and downs tbh and ur one is the best I've found.

Also any tracklist ideas for freaky princess/toe ring? It was meant to be her debut album in 2013 or 2014 but never saw the light of day and I'm thinking of using her old music pre opulence. Such as:

I wanna fck right now

Bitch like me

Pussy makes the rules

Mainly singles around mixtape era before the opulence ep was dropped.

lolol nauuur i'm not even using this tracklist anymore lmao

I think I replaced it for something like this:

1. Living Out Loud (feat. Sia)
  2. Take Me Away (feat. Rachel Antonoff)
  3. Changes (feat. Jack Antonoff)
  4. Happy Days
  5. Paper or Plastic
  6. With Me (feat. LIZ)
  7. Rubber Band Stacks
  8. Bullsh*t
  9. Nasty
  10. Oh Yeah
  11. Volcano

I really want any other songs from those sessions, hopefully something else leaks! iirc she said she recorded tons of songs for it (like 60 or something). 4 or 5 leaks from Daddy Issues would be incredible.

As for Freaky Princess, tbh I'm not really into her early stuff. besides Hoopz, Das Me and the Opulence EP, all I listen of hers is the Daddy Issues material, and the War EP is also really good. Sexorcism was a letdown but her single from this year (Flip Phone) sounds good! lyrically in the same sex-inflicted vein but sonically more interesting than the whole Sexorcism. we'll see.

5 hours ago, Crystal <3 said:

AMAZINGGGG

I wonder if we ever get a side b next year? Imagine if this is the cover im sure it would eat

Thanks! iirc she said she has like 65 outtakes from the album and that she can do a side B so it's very likely. and i'd be here for it, i've enjoyed her Side B's more than the main album, at least with both Emotion and Dedicated. i still have yet to listen to TLT but I'm sure a Side B would be an incredible addition to the era.

13 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

lolol nauuur i'm not even using this tracklist anymore lmao

I think I replaced it for something like this:

1. Living Out Loud (feat. Sia)
  2. Take Me Away (feat. Rachel Antonoff)
  3. Changes (feat. Jack Antonoff)
  4. Happy Days
  5. Paper or Plastic
  6. With Me (feat. LIZ)
  7. Rubber Band Stacks
  8. Bullsh*t
  9. Nasty
  10. Oh Yeah
  11. Volcano

I really want any other songs from those sessions, hopefully something else leaks! iirc she said she recorded tons of songs for it (like 60 or something). 4 or 5 leaks from Daddy Issues would be incredible.

As for Freaky Princess, tbh I'm not really into her early stuff. besides Hoopz, Das Me and the Opulence EP, all I listen of hers is the Daddy Issues material, and the War EP is also really good. Sexorcism was a letdown but her single from this year (Flip Phone) sounds good! lyrically in the same sex-inflicted vein but sonically more interesting than the whole Sexorcism. we'll see.

Thanks! iirc she said she has like 65 outtakes from the album and that she can do a side B so it's very likely. and i'd be here for it, i've enjoyed her Side B's more than the main album, at least with both Emotion and Dedicated. i still have yet to listen to TLT but I'm sure a Side B would be an incredible addition to the era.

Honestly same. Emotion side b and dedicated side b are so much better

• Like 1