On 8/23/2021 at 9:31 AM, Moonchild said:

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (2020). I basically just found the uncropped coloured version of the photo from the album cover and decided to remake it in full colour without the plastic envelope texture, and it came out cool! Both clean and explicit versions :wink: 

miley-cyrus-plastic-hearts-moonchild-col

miley-cyrus-plastic-hearts-moonchild-col

This looks like just the ones you get from her web store. Love it. 

On 10/9/2021 at 1:29 AM, Cherish said:

This looks like just the ones you get from her web store. Love it. 

WAIT, was there a version without the plastic envelope from her web store? :stretcher: I literally never searched there. The one I had was with the pre-order of the CD / vinyl, and had that envelope thing that honestly I didn't like much, so when I found the uncropped HQ pic I just remade the text and crop and called it a day :cackle: 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bonnie McKee - Electric Heaven (suggested concept for the Epic album, which was intended for 2014 but has since been postponed and currently unknown if it's going to actually be released or not. This looks cool for a current release, though).

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-v3.png

CD back cover coming soon.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Bonnie McKee - Electric Heaven (suggested concept for the Epic album, which was intended for 2014 but has since been postponed and currently unknown if it's going to actually be released or not. This looks cool for a current release, though).

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-v3.png

CD back cover coming soon.

loving your take on this!! 😍👏

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cherish said:

The CD itself is a bit bland but I do love this concept :wink:

Thank you so much! :yaskween: yeah, the CD was actually rushed because I wanted to put it up for BTD's 10th anniversary, but I'll def do something else with it! I guess it would've been great to get a 10th anniversary edition because it's such a classic album.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonnie McKee - Electric Heaven (unreleased, title is made-up). Yet another cover for the Epic album, kinda similar to one I shared a while ago but with a better proportion and font. I couldn't figure out a strikingly different vibe after several trials, but I liked this one because it reminds of the American Girl single cover (which kickstarted the era), and for its simplicity as well.

I wanna try single covers for S.L.A.Y., Everything But You and Forever 21 to match that same style as well :) 

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-v4.png

• Like 1