Thoughts on other forums

POPBOIY

14 minutes ago, POPBOIY said:

What do you think of FOTP forums, ATRL, Church of Pop, and others:wink: 

Did PHF outsell ? 

tumblr_inline_otv4fpFKaz1ufejgp_540.gif

FOTP forums SUCKS BIG TIME.  Too much Damn drama over there.  Everyone hates everyone it seems.  I left them as soon as I found PHF and have never looked back.  I still have an acct there and check it out once in a great while just for kicks.  But other than that, as I already said.....SUCKS BIG TIME. 

I have heard of ATRL on here, but never tried to register.

Cannot comment on the others as I am not familiar with them. 

If you need anymore advise you will find me here.   Just my weekend getaway. 

Retreat in the Desert.jpg

• Like 3

FOTP was great when it had it's download area, but I don't check it any more. I think they still have it, but it's hidden/restricted somehow, and I'm not sure what you have to do to access it, haha. I've checked ATRL and Church Of Pop before but never stayed. I used to like MSB/Only iPlus which I still check every now and then, and Spill It Now which I never check anymore, but both had a lot of problems some years ago I think and never quite recovered.

• Like 3

I didn't even know about these forums like Spill It Now, Platinum Threads etc... Anyways, PHF outsold them all! 

I tried to get into PopJustice, actually i made an account there even before i made one here, but i never stayed. A while ago i tried to come back but then someone at the Nadine thread said that 'Girls on Fire' was offensive to burn victims so i just left.

Don't get me started on the ATRL and LanaBoards gays too... Can't stand them!

28 minutes ago, liberation said:

I didn't even know about these forums like Spill It Now, Platinum Threads etc... Anyways, PHF outsold them all! 

I tried to get into PopJustice, actually i made an account there even before i made one here, but i never stayed. A while ago i tried to come back but then someone at the Nadine thread said that 'Girls on Fire' was offensive to burn victims so i just left.

Spill on the ATRL/Lana boards 

giphy-4.gif

3 hours ago, liberation said:

I love PopJustice and it's probably where I get most of my pop-music news. I imagine the comment about Girls On Fire being offensive to burn victims wasn't supposed to be completely serious. The humour there is over the top most of the time.

On 7/23/2018 at 4:45 AM, coolaideonfire said:

FOTP was great when it had it's download area, but I don't check it any more. I think they still have it, but it's hidden/restricted somehow, and I'm not sure what you have to do to access it, haha. I've checked ATRL and Church Of Pop before but never stayed. I used to like MSB/Only iPlus which I still check every now and then, and Spill It Now which I never check anymore, but both had a lot of problems some years ago I think and never quite recovered.

The download area was the only good thing about FOTP.  If I remember correctly you had to achieve a certain amt. of posts, which I had accomplished, and then some, in order to have access to the d/l area of the board.  The last time I logged on the d/l area had either disappeared or my access to it has been removed.  I just figured it was due to the fact that I almost never go there anymore.  And they had punished me for my lack of activity.