We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

Official PHF Discord Server

0*lq-C3-gIuW9L9xxn.png

Over the past few months we've had a fair few requests for PHF to have it's own official Discord server, as well as a bunch of leaks that have happened because of messy people playing songs on other servers that should have been PHF exclusives! :tanya: 

Up until this week I didn't even really know what Discord was, but with the help of the incredible

Please login or register to see this link.

I've finally figured out how it works and what we can do with it.

took the initiative to set up an official PHF server and we would love to have all of you join it! <3

Discord has a few capabilities that are better than our own chatbox, but please don't think that this means we won't be using the chatbox as well. For me personally, I probably won't have too much time to visit the Discord more than a little while each day, so I'll still be checking the chatbox for my quick fix of messiness. ;) 

If you want to check out the Discord, click the link below and come say hi! And don't forget to invite all your pop music obsessed friends to come join the fun. :cackle: 

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

:yaskween:
Thank you again for taking my idea on board, hopefully, it doesn't flop otherwise that'll be a bit awkward :spy:

• LMAO 1