Official PHF Discord Server

Main Pop Girl

0*lq-C3-gIuW9L9xxn.png

Over the past few months we've had a fair few requests for PHF to have it's own official Discord server, as well as a bunch of leaks that have happened because of messy people playing songs on other servers that should have been PHF exclusives! :tanya: 

Up until this week I didn't even really know what Discord was, but with the help of the incredible @Ari I've finally figured out how it works and what we can do with it. @Ari took the initiative to set up an official PHF server and we would love to have all of you join it! <3

Discord has a few capabilities that are better than our own chatbox, but please don't think that this means we won't be using the chatbox as well. For me personally, I probably won't have too much time to visit the Discord more than a little while each day, so I'll still be checking the chatbox for my quick fix of messiness. ;) 

If you want to check out the Discord, click the link below and come say hi! And don't forget to invite all your pop music obsessed friends to come join the fun. :cackle: 

Join us here!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Would You said:

@Skinny Legend The discord server for PHF is a joke it’s run by a person who gets jealous people are trading songs they have and likes to ban and mute people if they say anything they they don’t like. It’s like high school again that server is toxic as fuck with people making cliches. Acting like there better than other users just cause you opened the server? Then they think leaking snippets that they have literally been hoarding forever is gonna get their server boosted. ?

Nobody banned you love, check the logs for yourself. 

9F91BAED-E407-44DF-920D-B2A6DDC646A6.png

If the server that you never spoke in at all is so shit, why are you causing such a commotion for something you clearly openly left on your own accord??

2 hours ago, Ari said:

Nobody banned you love, check the logs for yourself. 

9F91BAED-E407-44DF-920D-B2A6DDC646A6.png

If the server that you never spoke in at all is so shit, why are you causing such a commotion for something you clearly openly left on your own accord??

yea u did ban me I got this message this morning.

Reason why should have been cause I got Little Mix that u had.

2D88B92C-3FC0-4EB3-978C-97149C174E7D.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived