Skinny Legend

Official PHF Discord Server

I'd love to be back! I signed on right when I was getting promoted at work and doing more trainings, so I just haven't been active on my Discord in general, so I was really disappointed when I started to get back on and saw that I wasn't in any more either

I thought I'd posted here, but I guess I typed it up and never submitted. I was a member of the Discord, but was only active in mostly one section where I couldn't really do much but comment with emojis. I did that quite frequently, and I'd love to be added back. I'd definitely work to be more active in the other sections so that I contribute to the Discord.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

#PopHatesFlops Discord Server Invites are back up and running!
Please read the Introduction-N-Rules channel when entering to ensure you don't get kicked/banned from the server and also unlock all the channels!

Join now and be sure to take part in our Best Of Britney Spears Singles megarate! <3 

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1