Official PHF Discord Server

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Feel free to log out at any point! ;) I don't think anyone would miss you!

weren't you the guy who said "oh no not you" in the last chat? what's with the insult what'd I do now? I been a user for this site for 2 - 3 years and this is the shit I log on to? all cause I asked of a discord server? smh.

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Feel free to log out at any point! ;) I don't think anyone would miss you!

On 8/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, Celebration09 said:

Please does anyone know what has happened to the discord I went on just now and its no where to be seen?

and what about this person? would no one miss them either just cause they asked about the server?? 

1 hour ago, sweetenersari said:

weren't you the guy who said "oh no not you" in the last chat? what's with the insult what'd I do now? I been a user for this site for 2 - 3 years and this is the shit I log on to? all cause I asked of a discord server? smh.

2 - 3 years and only sixty posts... :cackle: Tragic sis!

There's nothing wrong with asking about the server, but there is an issue with calling the website "dead and boring". Either make some new posts to make it less "dead and boring", or log out. It's simple! <3 

14 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

There's nothing wrong with asking about the server, but there is an issue with calling the website "dead and boring". Either make some new posts to make it less "dead and boring", or log out. It's simple! <3 

what I mean by dead and boring is the content leaks etc.. and it sucks not being able to be updated with all of that.. what am I supposed to post lmao? there is nothing for me to post.

14 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

if its that simple then why am I on a block list?.. 

Archived