aloha !

drewbby

large.gif

Hey everyone! My name's Drew!!
It's been awhile since I've joined any type of forum, so I'm excited to get back into it.
I'm not usually one to talk about myself, but I'll go into a quick ramble I guess lmao.
I'm super into movies and music. Almost obsessively at some points. I could talk for days
about movies, honestly. Star Wars is my favorite series (Empire Strikes Back is my fav if
anyone actually knows the series!). When it comes to music, my two favorite artists are 
Britney Spears & Miley Cyrus. They've changed my life and help shape me into the person
I am today. I also really enjoy reading, writing, and I'm slowly delving into the world of 
anime - hence the gif lmao. Okay so that's about all there is to tell. You could get a better
sense of who I am on social media, but let me not drag on & on. I look forward to meeting
new people and exploring this site!! 

-Drew

On 10/3/2017 at 1:50 PM, drewbby said:

omg wow I didn't think there was so many people here from SIN!! 

@lightyears@Zach, & @Ruthless Love hello everyone!!!

@eyb0ss listen - all it took was my bf sitting me down and forcing me to watch Attack on Titan with him and it's all gone downhill from there (MHA >>>>>)

@Countess omg most likely and god bless the Last Jedi will save cinema

I'm here for Queen Daisy making her comeback to resurrect the lifeless art of film! :yaskween: <3 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm here for Queen Daisy making her comeback to resurrect the lifeless art of film! :yaskween: <3 

Truly an icon. Murder On The Orient Express, Peter Rabbit, Ophelia, Chaos Walking, & Episode IX within the next 4 years? I'm ready to consistently die.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/10/2017 at 0:46 PM, drewbby said:

Truly an icon. Murder On The Orient Express, Peter Rabbit, Ophelia, Chaos Walking, & Episode IX within the next 4 years? I'm ready to consistently die.

YAS! :yaskween:Murder On The Orient Express looks amazing as well, that cast is truly stellar. Ready for Dame Judi to give another amazing performance! :hail:

Archived