Will & Grace

hounderawr

Love love love this show, bought every season on DVD 5-6 years ago!

Finally have a release date for the new season, September 28th! Soo bloody excited, it looks quite good too, like all they've done is updated things but they haven't changed which is what normally makes these kinds of things flop but I think this will be quite good  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/08/2017 at 8:26 AM, Countess said:

I've actually never watched an episode of the original show...Am I a bad gay? :flush:

I have to be honest here too. I only started watching it in the final series and then bought the box set and watched the whole thing. I love the Sporty Spice reference in the first episode. I wish they never cut the Spice Girls reference in the Friends episode (it only appears in the deleted scene)

On 15/09/2017 at 7:46 AM, spicyhot said:

I have to be honest here too. I only started watching it in the final series and then bought the box set and watched the whole thing. I love the Sporty Spice reference in the first episode. I wish they never cut the Spice Girls reference in the Friends episode (it only appears in the deleted scene)

Oooh, I'll have to check it out then! Maybe before the new season comes out I'll watch a few episodes and let y'all know what I think. ;)

• Like 1