Will & Grace

hounderawr

While I am stoked for the rest and enjoyed the first ep

Spoiler

For a revival premiere, it was a bit less than what I expected, still love it, just expected bigger since it's the first ep in 11 years.

I didn't like that it was so political. But hopefully they did that to get it out of the way. But either way i'm so excited.

3 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

While I am stoked for the rest and enjoyed the first ep

Reveal hidden contents

Noo it was great! I think it was more politics cos Donald Trump doesn’t approve of gay people, or marriage or whatever and Will & Grace has always been Gay-forward so I think it’s they’re take on bashing Trump, I couldn’t stop laughing when she opened up the cheetos to match his colouring 

i think it also goes on from the little skit they did that started this whole thing in the process about who will win the election (since then it’s now been won) 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hounderawr said:

As the season goes on, it’s getting better and better like the normal W&G like they’ve just aged 

I agree. I felt the first couple of episodes felt a bit stiff but they are getting better. The latest episode (S9E4) brought a little tear to my eye.

I only watched the first two of the new season because i'm having a hard time to download the episodes but i loved both and i think it's very important to bring the political cenary to the show. Also, the scene at the second episode when Will says to that twink that younger generations of gays can't discret the fight of older LGBT people was so moving, really loved it.

On 20/10/2017 at 5:21 PM, lightyears said:

I only watched the first two of the new season because i'm having a hard time to download the episodes but i loved both and i think it's very important to bring the political cenary to the show. Also, the scene at the second episode when Will says to that twink that younger generations of gays can't discret the fight of older LGBT people was so moving, really loved it.

I found this website which might help. You can only stream but it has worked well for me. I’m still shocked that I have to stream the episodes online because they’re not been broadcast on TV in my country yet.

http://newepisodes.co/

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

will-grace-holiday-episode-2017.jpg

NBC continues to plan way ahead where Will & Grace is concerned. With two more episodes left to air in the comedy’s inaugural revival season (aka Season 9) and six months before the launch of the already-ordered follow-up (aka Season 10), the network has gone ahead and ordered a third revival cycle (aka Season 11). What’s more, NBC has increased the sitcom’s Season 10 episode order from 13 to 18.

Season 11, which will also consist of at least 18 episodes, is poised to premiere in Fall 2019, while Season 10 will debut in Fall 2018. The current 16-episode season, meanwhile, ends on Thursday, April, 5. The series’ four leads — Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally — announced the news Saturday night at PaleyFest in Los Angeles.

Will & Grace returned in strong form last September, drawing 10.2 million viewers and a 3.0 demo rating, marking NBC’s best new or returning comedy premiere in six years (since 9/22/11, when The Office and Whitney did 3.9 and 3.3, respectively). The series’ live ratings have fallen down to Earth since then (last week’s episode drew 4.7 mil/1.2), but it remains NBC’s top-rated sitcom. And with seven days of delayed viewing factored in, Will & Grace is averaging 9.8 mil/3.1.

“As far as I’m concerned, we can’t get enough of Will & Grace and 23 more episodes is music to my ears,” said NBC Chairman Robert Greenblatt in a statement. “We’re eternally grateful that Debra, Eric, Sean and Megan feel the same way and wanted to keep this good thing going. I’m overwhelmed by the euphoric response the new show has received from the press and the audience, and my hat is off to the unrivaled writing team of Max Mutchnick and David Kohan, as well as the brilliant directing of Jimmy Burrows, for consistently delivering one of the best shows on television.”

The very early renewal news comes as NBC is said to be quietly developing revivals of two other classic Thursday sitcoms, Mad About You and The Office.

TVLine