“Paparazzi”
“Angel Down”
“Joanne”

Act 6:
“Bad Romance”
“The Cure”

Encore:
“Million Reasons"

From what I've seen so far, it looks like an amazing show! :hail: The stage looks cool, the outfits are cohesive but super fun and interesting, and I love the new choreo in songs like 'Dancin In Circles' and 'John Wayne'. Plus, her voice sounds stronger and better than it EVER has. When will your fave sing their hits flawlessly without even a line of backing vocals? :yaskween:

I will say I don't understand some of the setlist choices...'Bloody Mary' still baffles me although I'm not mad, and I'm sick of 'Lovegame' and 'Telephone'. But I'm excited to see this. <3 Will you guys be picking up tickets?

I can't believe that this girl having such amazing songs as Judas or You & I, performed tragic ones like Cum To Mama and Joanne. And I don't agree about the outfits. She used to have better ones during her previous tours. They are boring af.

DGO_Jn9UIAAXJ1O.jpg

She could've taken off those panties underneath. They look awful. Besides. it's a cheap copy of Britney's outfit 28CD88DA00000578-3070664-Owning_the_stag

DGO_x3HUAAAZwKm.jpgDGO_x3CUAAIon-t.jpg

And what the fuck is this mess? If you call them fun and interesting outfits, then "Girl. bye"

Here I thought I started this thread for fans of Ms. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, and all I got was haters. :disgusted: 

@Tweener, @lightyears and @itskelan, you make me sick. Your derogatory comments about Mother Monster are uncalled for, unnecessary, and have bene noted. I'm ashamed to have you on my forum. Expect your cease and desist notices soon. :ban: 

35 minutes ago, Countess said:

Here I thought I started this thread for fans of Ms. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, and all I got was haters. :disgusted: 

@Tweener, @lightyears and @itskelan, you make me sick. Your derogatory comments about Mother Monster are uncalled for, unnecessary, and have bene noted. I'm ashamed to have you on my forum. Expect your cease and desist notices soon. :ban: 

:wink::wink:

13 hours ago, itskelan said:

I would really only go see a Lady GaGa show if it was free and I got to personally pick out the set list. I skipped BTW, ARTPOP, and Joanne albums since they're trash :dealwithit: and was excited for the Cure but that was paid dust so... 

I wouldn't ever... Her fans in general are so annoying that i couldn't stand to spend two hours with them :disgusted: The Cure is the biggest trash she released in her career tbh... Joanne isn't an incredible album, but i got to be honest tho, it has some nice tracks like Dancin' In Circles or John Wayne. She should've kept the promotion instead of releasing The Cure.

1 hour ago, Countess said:

:hottie:

8 hours ago, Countess said:

aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnNjZG4uY28vaW1hZ2UvYzQ3OTU4

Buy #SNS on iTunes now!

I've lost my monster Gaga :blush: Since her second era I'm not into her activities very much but even we forget about weak set-list I think that all idea of the tour is quite booooring. I suppose she cant surprise us anymore. The brand Lady Gaga outlived

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/4/2017 at 3:48 AM, TheUngaggableWonder said:

This show looks amazing! I'm really impressed with the staging and I like the outfits. The setlist is wonky af but like in a good way yeah? Wish I could see it tbh

On 8/4/2017 at 8:41 AM, BeyonceKnowles said:

The stage and performances look awesome, however the costumes look cheap, all that I've seen like worse versions of outfits that other popstars have worn before. I might try to pick up a ticket before she comes in December just cause it looks like fun.

Finally some (semi-) positive comments! :yaskween: Thank you both for choosing postitivity over cruelty, Godga will not forget your actions today. :hottie: #PromoteOnlineKindness

On 8/8/2017 at 9:54 PM, jaycoolguy said:

is there any new music ? 

Nothing apart from 'The Cure', but she's hinted she's working on new music so I'm hoping some will be debuted on tour!

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Finally some (semi-) positive comments! :yaskween: Thank you both for choosing postitivity over cruelty, Godga will not forget your actions today. :hottie: #PromoteOnlineKindness

Nothing apart from 'The Cure', but she's hinted she's working on new music so I'm hoping some will be debuted on tour!

Of course! She knows what she's doing, who am I to judge? Besides, her tour is HER vision she wanted to present to us, not the other way around

On 8/10/2017 at 5:37 AM, TheUngaggableWonder said:

Of course! She knows what she's doing, who am I to judge? Besides, her tour is HER vision she wanted to present to us, not the other way around

That last sentence had some words of wisdom I think we tend to forget a lot in the pop music world...I'm gonna have to remember that next time I get pissed at Bebe Rexha for dying her hair blonde. ;) <3

• YAAASSS 1