Lady Gaga in Early Talks to Join "Joker 2" Cast

Lady Gaga In Talks to Play Harley Quinn in 'Joker 2' - PageGoo

According to this article from THR, Lady Gaga may be part of the cast of the movie Joker 2 that recently had the title revealed and the script finalized. Rumors say that she will play the role of Harley Quinn which has caused a lot of controversy and a lot of memes. The article also points out that the film is supposed to be a musical.
I can't imagine what Joker would be like as a musical, but I'm totally here to see Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn, if in House Of Gucci interviews she already said that she had embodied the spirit of a woman who was alive I don't even want to imagine what will she invent now.

What do you guys think about this? Does it look like a hit or a bomb?

I actually can't care less (not into the DC universe, or Marvel or anything, now that I mention), and honestly I don't stand Harley Quinn... After Chromatica I was expecting a revival of Gaga's energy, something very rock inflicted BUT something from Gaga's discography per se, rather than a soundtrack or a musical :morning: but good for her I guess?

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I actually can't care less (not into the DC universe, or Marvel or anything, now that I mention), and honestly I don't stand Harley Quinn... After Chromatica I was expecting a revival of Gaga's energy, something very rock inflicted BUT something from Gaga's discography per se, rather than a soundtrack or a musical :morning: but good for her I guess?

You mean you don't want to hear her talking about how she's read comic books since she was 5 years old and how playing Harley Quinn saved her life? :morning:

• LMAO 3