Lady Gaga Kicks Off Joanne World Tour

The final 10 dates of the tour have been cancelled

I feel bad for the people who had tickets and was looking forward to the show, she announces the shows, then she postpones half them, then she releases the new dates for everyone to work out, then she cancels 10 of them.
I know it isn't her fault whatsoever but the situation is a bit messy and If this was me then I'd be a bit annoyed right now. :spy:

11 hours ago, Ari said:

The final 10 dates of the tour have been cancelled

I feel bad for the people who had tickets and was looking forward to the show, she announces the shows, then she postpones half them, then she releases the new dates for everyone to work out, then she cancels 10 of them.
I know it isn't her fault whatsoever but the situation is a bit messy and If this was me then I'd be a bit annoyed right now. :spy:

I'm annoyed tbh and I didn't even have tickets to any of the shows... :cackle: She should have at least offered acoustic sets to people who had already bought tickets to go and see her and made crazy travel arrangements. I'm just happy they rush-recorded the Birmingham show so we'll have something to look back on. 

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm annoyed tbh and I didn't even have tickets to any of the shows... :cackle: She should have at least offered acoustic sets to people who had already bought tickets to go and see her and made crazy travel arrangements. I'm just happy they rush-recorded the Birmingham show so we'll have something to look back on. 

I mean she's probably in to much pain to do anything. I could tell with her Grammy performance that she was struggling. I mean it's unfortunate but her health should always come first. Also she needs to rest up, LG6 era will soon be upon us. 

14 hours ago, Eros_92 said:

I mean she's probably in to much pain to do anything. I could tell with her Grammy performance that she was struggling. I mean it's unfortunate but her health should always come first. Also she needs to rest up, LG6 era will soon be upon us. 

I just don't accept that she can be dancing around like crazy one night, and then the next night be unable to sit at a piano and belt out a few notes. I feel as though a lot of what she's going through is mental and she has a defeatist attitude at the moment which is really turning me off her.

8 hours ago, Countess said:

I just don't accept that she can be dancing around like crazy one night, and then the next night be unable to sit at a piano and belt out a few notes. I feel as though a lot of what she's going through is mental and she has a defeatist attitude at the moment which is really turning me off her.

I honestly don't think she'll ever be as confidant as she was before she tore her hip. I think that caused some serious problems both mental and physically. But I think the pain she's dealing with is a concat every day thing and she pushes herself to hard some days. And a world tour where she's actively singing and dancing almost everyday can take a toll on her body. 

• Like 1

Was meant to see her Thurs sad times :( tbh I think it is to do with terrorists think shes a target and they got a tip off thats why she cancelled twice ! as i saw on my fb that one of my friendds from Birmingham saw her in Birmingham the night before she announced she cancelled the rest of the tours jumping and dancing around ! oh well £120 back into my account 

On 2/6/2018 at 3:56 AM, Eros_92 said:

I honestly don't think she'll ever be as confidant as she was before she tore her hip. I think that caused some serious problems both mental and physically. But I think the pain she's dealing with is a concat every day thing and she pushes herself to hard some days. And a world tour where she's actively singing and dancing almost everyday can take a toll on her body. 

If that's really the case, then she needs to either do a Britney and simplify her choreography a heap, or start doing shows entirely based around the piano. It's not fair to her fans to get their hopes up with tour announcements and then disappoint them time and time again. This has been going on since like 2012 so I'm not sure why she hasn't figured that out yet.