Celebrity Big Brother UK (Season 20)

Main Pop Girl

Just started watching, found the episodes on a website. 

I love Brandi don't get me wrong, but is she a bit like Kim Richards now trying to make the most of her fame she had from Real Housewives. Where as Kim Richards is trying to get fame from her acting career 500 years ago. 

• Like 1

I haven't been watching the show since Trish left but I saw that Sarah won...really? :disgusted: She was a total mess, completely unlikeable and one of the most inflammatory contestants in the house. Trish made a video saying that Sarah's contract stated that she had to win the show for her to participate and for once I think she may be right. :cackle: 

23 minutes ago, Countess said:

I haven't been watching the show since Trish left but I saw that Sarah won...really? :disgusted: She was a total mess, completely unlikeable and one of the most inflammatory contestants in the house. Trish made a video saying that Sarah's contract stated that she had to win the show for her to participate and for once I think she may be right. :cackle: 

Would not surprise me if everything she's saying is true, watched the show for yearsssss and ever since it moved from Channel 4 to Channel 5 it's went downhill and everything is scripted and fake.

I'm glad Sarah won but at the same time not really, out of all the finalists she was the one I was rooting for because I really can't stand Chad and Jemma etc but I'm still eh @ Sarah for how she slut shamed 5H (who I don't even like by the way) and cheated onher boyfriend.

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2017 at 4:48 AM, Ari said:

Would not surprise me if everything she's saying is true, watched the show for yearsssss and ever since it moved from Channel 4 to Channel 5 it's went downhill and everything is scripted and fake.

I'm glad Sarah won but at the same time not really, out of all the finalists she was the one I was rooting for because I really can't stand Chad and Jemma etc but I'm still eh @ Sarah for how she slut shamed 5H (who I don't even like by the way) and cheated onher boyfriend.

I've only started watching it recently so I never saw it on Channel 4, but I can't say I clocked it as fake until this season. :( The idea of Sarah winning is just beyond comprehension to me when she was getting such a bad public reaction and was pretty much booed every time they showed her face. Although I have to agree that out of that disgasting top three she probably was the lesser of three evils... :disgusted: 

• YAAASSS 1