SG2 - BAD LIAR

Fetish

5 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

I hope you know already that SG2 is released? Star Dance was her first solo album

Abd you dare to use Revival as your nick on here 

Everyone knows it, but she calls the new album SG2 because it's the second with the new label :)

• YAAASSS 2

13 hours ago, low kii savage said:

I hope you know already that SG2 is released? Star Dance was her first solo album

Abd you dare to use Revival as your nick on here 

SG2 = second album under interscope

26 minutes ago, lightyears said:

The single is out! http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/NRyef8xM/file.html

Any thoughts? 

(cc @deflame.)

OMFG! :hail: I completely forgot it was coming out today, what a nice surprise!

Generally I wouldn't like this kind of song but in this case I'm kind of living tbh. I feel like it would have been boring for her to just recreate the Revival sound again so I'm really excited she's gone for a completely new vibe...even though at the same time I'm waiting for the dance remixes to come in. :cackle: Not sure if this will be a hit but if 'Issues' can then I have hope! <3

I can't watch the music video yet cos it's not available in my country but I'm looking forward to it anyway!

• YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

OMFG! :hail: I completely forgot it was coming out today, what a nice surprise!

Generally I wouldn't like this kind of song but in this case I'm kind of living tbh. I feel like it would have been boring for her to just recreate the Revival sound again so I'm really excited she's gone for a completely new vibe...even though at the same time I'm waiting for the dance remixes to come in. :cackle: Not sure if this will be a hit but if 'Issues' can then I have hope! <3

I can't watch the music video yet cos it's not available in my country but I'm looking forward to it anyway!

I'm really hooked on the chorus! I just read that the video on spotify is exclusive and she'll release another totally different on Vevo, but i'm not 100% sure about the source. Anyway i did enjoyed it too, even though it's very simple.