#11YearsOfHannahMontana

Capsule

I remember watching those music videos on Disney Channel for her debut HM album and it kept saying "coming Spring" then changed to "coming Summer" then changed to "coming Fall" and I would keep getting upset cause I wanted the album so bad!

I also remember her coming out with "Make Some Noise" and not really loving it :lol: 

I think the RIAA needs a recount for Nobody's Perfect sales and making it Platinum! :lol: 

Great memories of this show that pretty much made up my entire childhood. I will never forget! :(:) 

• YAAASSS 2

5 hours ago, 24/7 said:

I remember watching those music videos on Disney Channel for her debut HM album and it kept saying "coming Spring" then changed to "coming Summer" then changed to "coming Fall" and I would keep getting upset cause I wanted the album so bad!

I also remember her coming out with "Make Some Noise" and not really loving it :lol: 

I think the RIAA needs a recount for Nobody's Perfect sales and making it Platinum! :lol: 

Great memories of this show that pretty much made up my entire childhood. I will never forget! :(:) 

i LUV YA, BB!!! :yaskween: 

• YAAASSS 3

Wig flew, Hannahs discog kinda shits on Miley's current in retrospect :yaskween:

Her concerts in the show look way smaller than they did when I was a kid, Miss Montana was kind of a flop in-show compared to the crowds she pulled IRL.

Guess Robbie writing her 14-number ones couldn't fill a stadium, Rihanna teas!