Jump to content

Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)


Muri

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just listening to her performance of 'I wanna fucking call you'. That song is really catchy and fun. We basically have the full song already. I really hope the studio version will leak this year. I don't think she is ever going to release any song from the album she did with Epic.. except for maybe 'Forever 21'. It just sucks for her and the fans who wanted that album to come out. Epic really messed up. I really think that this album would have been life changing for Bonnie. I cant believe we still dont have 'Slay'.. I hope that 2019 will be a great year for Bonnie and she will release great music this year! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so for those who didn't see Bonnie's recent live on Instagram.. She said that all the songs from the American Girl era (epic records) will see the light of day. She is just figuring out how. Someone specifically asked for 'slay' and she said that that song wil definitely come out and that she has a project coming up where she will use this song? (it was all very new so no news on that) Anyway, this is great news!! On the other hand, Bonnie is working on a full length album that she wants to release around the summer. She described this album as a more dark kind of sound, like her song 'thorns'. She also said that we dont have to worry about the sound of this album because she will release another one after that and one after that. So stay tuned guys! She is coming with the bops and she is really working hard to make sure we (the fans) get this music! 

  • LMAO 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blossomcoco said:

Ok so for those who didn't see Bonnie's recent live on Instagram.. She said that all the songs from the American Girl era (epic records) will see the light of day. She is just figuring out how. Someone specifically asked for 'slay' and she said that that song wil definitely come out and that she has a project coming up where she will use this song? (it was all very new so no news on that) Anyway, this is great news!! On the other hand, Bonnie is working on a full length album that she wants to release around the summer. She described this album as a more dark kind of sound, like her song 'thorns'. She also said that we dont have to worry about the sound of this album because she will release another one after that and one after that. So stay tuned guys! She is coming with the bops and she is really working hard to make sure we (the fans) get this music! 

This sounds like good news but the poor sis never manages to get things done... I feel bad for her :(

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

This sounds like good news but the poor sis never manages to get things done... I feel bad for her :(

 

Keep the faith! Bonnie sounded really excited and determined to get this music out! She said she has been sitting toooo long on so many songs and she does NOT want to wait another few years to get something out. This time it will happen for sure ?We also need to remember that she is an independant artist right now. So she needs to pay for everything herself. 

Edited by blossomcoco
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

Keep the faith! Bonnie sounded really excited and determined to get this music out! She said she has been sitting toooo long on so many songs and she does NOT want to wait another few years to get something out. This time it will happen for sure ?We also need to remember that she is an independant artist right now. So she needs to pay for everything herself. 

I'm sending all my good vibes to her! Bonnie's talent NEEDS to be showcased

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...