Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Just compared this one with the one I have and it seems pretty similar. Is the song itself just kinda muddied sounding? :o 

As far as I know, that's the file I downloaded when this forum was still called Pop Hates F-Word back in 2013 so I guess it's just how it leaked. I mean it's a rough demo so we can't expect something more polished 😕

1 hour ago, nanapop99 said:

As far as I know, that's the file I downloaded when this forum was still called Pop Hates F-Word back in 2013 so I guess it's just how it leaked. I mean it's a rough demo so we can't expect something more polished 😕

Ahh true true, I think it's got potential! But I'm not gonna hold my breath for Bonnie to rework it. :stretcher:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 minute ago, blossomcoco said:

I am SO excited!! Everytime I see a notification from this thread I’m hoping it’s one of the remaining songs that haven’t been leaked yet. Thank you for sharing the ones that have been leaked so far ❤️

agreed!! i really hope Forever 21, and Right Now leak next. :)

• Like 1

if anyone remembers, Bonnie sampled this song and it was used in one of those Breaking Bonnie videos on Idolator back in 2013... I filtered it out and here it is in case anyone hasn't heard it:

https://onlyfiles.io/f/9fdbf1c43d334420b0e38a9e9fcb55cb

This is the song she samples:

I feel like this is one of the lesser known songs in Bonnie lore. Does anyone here know if it's circulating or what? I've been dying to hear the song. 

• Shook 2

21 minutes ago, sunlightzone said:

if anyone remembers, Bonnie sampled this song and it was used in one of those Breaking Bonnie videos on Idolator back in 2013... I filtered it out and here it is in case anyone hasn't heard it:

https://onlyfiles.io/f/9fdbf1c43d334420b0e38a9e9fcb55cb

This is the song she samples:

I feel like this is one of the lesser known songs in Bonnie lore. Does anyone here know if it's circulating or what? I've been dying to hear the song. 

This exists, not in circulation afaik. 

15 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

This exists, not in circulation afaik. 

the weird thing is that it part of the song was played in a discord i'm in by a bot but quickly skipped to the next song. i was shook. so that leads me to believe this may be somewhere on soundcloud with an ambiguous file name or something. 

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, jgermain said:

yes lol, I should have worded the post better. I did the production over it to fill it out and make it sound closer to the live/ final version :)

Omg can you update Kim Petras' Your Turn to Cry? I feel like with another layer of synths, it could hit really hard! 

• YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)