Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Moonchild said:

Yeah! I'm still changing my album's tracklist but Jenny, Call You and Get Hurt feel like a reasonable songs run so imma keep those three back to back. I'm glad you liked the idea!

yeah, those three fit and i like the idea it portrays! and same with changing the tracklist, the more the unreleased 2013 songs leak, the more the tracklist changes.

also, i´m genuinely curious about the other songs we don´t know about. like we didn´t even know about my so called life (or at least i didn´t) until it leaked recently. so this has me curious if more songs were recorded/supposed to be on the record but we just don´t know about the track itself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

yeah, those three fit and i like the idea it portrays! and same with changing the tracklist, the more the unreleased 2013 songs leak, the more the tracklist changes.

also, i´m genuinely curious about the other songs we don´t know about. like we didn´t even know about my so called life (or at least i didn´t) until it leaked recently. so this has me curious if more songs were recorded/supposed to be on the record but we just don´t know about the track itself.

Just an idea - but maybe Rewind Your Heart, Everything But You and Unlock Your Love could somehow follow that storyline, particularly the former two. I'll see how it sounds ordered that way.

I bet there are more songs we haven't even heard of, maybe even circulating. Who knows :maybe: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I love the track lists so far! I'm still trying to figure out what mine's gonna look like. Am I the only one who doesn't care much for Jenny? I relegated that one to the very end of the album.

that´s cool and quite understandable! i love the demo that leaked back then, rather than the one that was the reworked ¨album version¨.

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

I love the track lists so far! I'm still trying to figure out what mine's gonna look like. Am I the only one who doesn't care much for Jenny? I relegated that one to the very end of the album.

At first I didn't, but when I Wanna Fucking Call You leaked I thought it had a chance to be part of the album.

• Like 1

Just an idea - but maybe Rewind Your Heart, Everything But You and Unlock Your Love could somehow follow that storyline, particularly the former two. I'll see how it sounds ordered that way.

I bet there are more songs we haven't even heard of, maybe even circulating. Who knows :maybe: 

oh my god, i love this!! thank you for your ideas.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Uh oh, two songs I didn't even include in my tracklist - again :stretcher: at this rate we'll have enough material for not one but TWO Epic albums :cypher: 

personally, i´ll make them bonus tracks and add the oliver remix.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)