Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

30 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

The worst thing is that it is in fact her voice, but the vocals are so overprocessed and sound horrible that one really can't tell during certain parts. I'm getting a Myah Jean deja vu :cackle:

I know for a fact some people are hoarding Show Me Your Love, but apparently it's an old version of the song. Wild Card along with Forever 21 don't seem to be out there at all 💀

Yes someone once said that it sounds like Hitman

• Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, cocomong said:

I wonder what she’s been up to since she hasn’t been on tiktok that I’ve seen?

She's most likely writing the sequel to her award winning short April Kills Bonnie's Music Career and staging random photoshoots at her house :cackle:

For real, this woman's career is DEAD :cypher:

Somebody pls leak the rest of her songs because there's no way we're hearing anything new from her

• Like 3

3 hours ago, low kii savage said:

The way her hard drive was leaking since last November and she didn't do ANYTHING while there was a buzz around her. Her career is more than dead now I fear (at least the singer one) :cry:

It's really quite tragic.

At this point I'm fully convinced she's given up on being a pop star and is fully content with penning a song here and there for other people and doing random photoshoots nobody asked for at her house. Can't wait for another podcast in 2023 where she'll go off on a tangent about how she's been sitting on a ton of music and how she's definitely planning to release something in summer. :tragic:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

38 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

It's really quite tragic.

At this point I'm fully convinced she's given up on being a pop star and is fully content with penning a song here and there for other people and doing random photoshoots nobody asked for at her house. Can't wait for another podcast in 2023 where she'll go off on a tangent about how she's been sitting on a ton of music and how she's definitely planning to release something in summer. :tragic:

Watch her make a giveaway of a verse or even a complete song next :cackle: 

• Like 2

Honestly, between Bonnie McScheme, Kim Petras, and Sky Ferreira I can't quite decide who is the worst. Making empty promises, teasing stuff, and then switching into silence mode for the rest of the year seems like the thing to do these days? But, like, WHY? What are these girls gaining from teasing stuff only to never deliver? WHAT is holding them back from doing their job? With Kim, I can see the whole Dr. Luke drama adversely affecting the album release; Sky lacks support from her label and releasing music with Capitol seems to be a Herculean task for her... she also has a bunch of health issues? For Bonnie, I guess it's the money? She's pushing 40 and wants to reinvent herself as an actress/director, so I guess pouring money into an album 10 gheyz would buy doesn't seem like a lucrative investment to her.

11 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

Honestly, between Bonnie McScheme, Kim Petras, and Sky Ferreira I can't quite decide who is the worst. Making empty promises, teasing stuff, and then switching into silence mode for the rest of the year seems like the thing to do these days? But, like, WHY? What are these girls gaining from teasing stuff only to never deliver? WHAT is holding them back from doing their job? With Kim, I can see the whole Dr. Luke drama adversely affecting the album release; Sky lacks support from her label and releasing music with Capitol seems to be a Herculean task for her... she also has a bunch of health issues? For Bonnie, I guess it's the money? She's pushing 40 and wants to reinvent herself as an actress/director, so I guess pouring money into an album 10 gheyz would buy doesn't seem like a lucrative investment to her.

Pretty sure with Bonnie, money is not an issue if she can afford living without a job or doing anything :cackle: She's independent and if she has masters to some of older songs, she could just post them on SoundCloud (FOR FREE) and the fanbase would be satisfied (like Kiiara did with some of her older, fans fav songs) and she could retire (aka continue her directing/acting career). 

If there'd be any movement coming from her, like single(s) once a year or so, I'd be fine with her saying album/ep will come out in summer without a year specified, but at this point she's doing NOTHING, not a sign of life, just random photoshoots and random TikToks...

Both being Sky and Kim's fan is easier due to the quantity of music released

Spoiler

Even Sky is releasing before Bonnie (unless she forgot about Don't Forget) which should be a red flag for all the Bonbons

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

Money might be the reason if it's true what some members are suggesting here, that max Martin or other producers would charge her for releasing the music she owes the masters to. If that isn't t the case, only the cost of mastering and releasing them on streamings shouldn't be a reason, since the money she'd spend would probably be a great investment based on how good the music is. I think the reason for the teasing and not releasing may be unmet expectations. If the success she idealised when making the music doesn't come true, since pop music is not really big on mainstream now, she’d rather not release the music at all.

Edited by Lucas M
  • Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)