Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jamesmax said:

The Hunger also sounds like a bop. Intended for her album as well.

How many other songs are there I don't even know about :awkwardney: that title is interesting... is it also from the Breaking Bonnie episodes? For the Epic album? EDIT: Just found your edit lol. Thanks!

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Guys, I decided to make a Bonnie McKee tracker for info on her songs, with all I've been able to compile. If you feel anything is imprecise, feel free to tell me! Any help is more than welcome :) 

P.S. It's ordered by year, that's why it looks somehow unarranged. But each year has the songs by alphabetical order.

thank u for this!! Worst In Me never ended up getting released by Leighton Meester. It was considered for her album which was supposed to come out in 2009, but was delayed multiple times until it ended up getting scrapped sometime in 2011/2012. She only ended up releasing two singles from the album, (one being Your Love's A Drug which she co-wrote with Bonnie).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blonde-rebellion said:

thank u for this!! Worst In Me never ended up getting released by Leighton Meester. It was considered for her album which was supposed to come out in 2009, but was delayed multiple times until it ended up getting scrapped sometime in 2011/2012. She only ended up releasing two singles from the album, (one being Your Love's A Drug which she co-wrote with Bonnie).

Thanks! I just updated the info :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blonde-rebellion said:

I need that album to leak too. Leighton was shaping up to creating an amazing pop album - I'll never forgive her label for shelving it. :cypher:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I need that album to leak too. Leighton was shaping up to creating an amazing pop album - I'll never forgive her label for shelving it. :cypher:

Ugh don't get me started on that album, it makes me so sad thinking about it. From the leaks it sounds like it would have been amazing! Leighton said she wrote a few songs with Bonnie, it's too bad we'll never get to hear them. Leighton's album, Bonnie's album, Beg Borrow & Steal by Neon Hitch...labels really fucked over 2010's pop music I guess.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, blonde-rebellion said:

Ugh don't get me started on that album, it makes me so sad thinking about it. From the leaks it sounds like it would have been amazing! Leighton said she wrote a few songs with Bonnie, it's too bad we'll never get to hear them. Leighton's album, Bonnie's album, Beg Borrow & Steal by Neon Hitch...labels really fucked over 2010's pop music I guess.

Poor Neon! She deserved millions of fans, and she got left with no money period!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, blonde-rebellion said:

Ugh, what a mess. So many careers that were terminated by label's decisions... Florrie too :yeah: 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)