Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Guys, I decided to make a Bonnie McKee tracker for info on her songs, with all I've been able to compile. If you feel anything is imprecise, feel free to tell me! Any help is more than welcome :) 

P.S. It's ordered by year, that's why it looks somehow unarranged. But each year has the songs by alphabetical order.

You're a life saver. Thank you for making this!

• YAAASSS 1

20 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Guys, I decided to make a Bonnie McKee tracker for info on her songs, with all I've been able to compile. If you feel anything is imprecise, feel free to tell me! Any help is more than welcome :) 

P.S. It's ordered by year, that's why it looks somehow unarranged. But each year has the songs by alphabetical order.

i think you forgot 'trash television', but anyways, thanks for the tracker!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Damn, there r so many infos? Don't mind if I use some of it for my tracker :yaskween:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

i think you forgot 'trash television', but anyways, thanks for the tracker!!

Don't mind me lol, it's not finished yet, I'm missing a few! Thanks for reminding me of that one lol I forgot it.

1 hour ago, jamesmax said:

I Can (Totally) Do This was for the Trolls movie soundtrack not Carly Rae Jepsen. Hallelujah was for Suicide Squad. Tough Enough was pitched to Rihanna for Anti.

Thanks! I'll be changing rn. I remember someone here saying ICTDT was for Carly lol. Let me update the info.

• Like 1

Just now, SunIsUp said:

Epic Sessions, it samples this and was used in 4th ep of Breaking Bonnie 

I literally had no idea :cry: the thing with her material is there is so much unclear info and songs we don't even know about :yeah: let's hope the rest of the old material keeps leaking

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)