Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

4 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

The whiteboard list is:

American Girl

Forever 21

Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt

Waking Up Diagonal

I Wanna Fucking Call You

Outlaw

Electric Heaven

Everything But You

Rewind Your Heart

Jenny’s Got a Boyfriend

Show Me Your Love

Worst In Me

Hit Man

Wild Card

Mirage

Hot City

I assume the songs with checkmarks next to them were the top contenders for the album. It's weird that "Hot City" was so far down the list back in the day, and now it's the title track! Maybe it was a very early / different version of the song as we now know it. She did say she originally pitched it to Cher for her "Closer to the Truth" album.

you can see Hit Me Up below Hot City, and Sleepwalker, Stars In Your Heart and Don't Get Mad Get Famous are the bottom three. There's only two you can't see

• Like 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, apparently it was re-recorded for Hot City? Or maybe it’s a completely different song, I can’t remember which. 

i never saw a reliable source about this track but the Mirage we have sounds nothing like the Epic era, it has to be a different song.

And the other unleaked one, Show Me Your Love, i never saw a reliable source for this either but it's apparently a 'boring' ballad in line with Lovespell (which is not boring to me).

2 hours ago, T2P said:

i never saw a reliable source about this track but the Mirage we have sounds nothing like the Epic era, it has to be a different song.

And the other unleaked one, Show Me Your Love, i never saw a reliable source for this either but it's apparently a 'boring' ballad in line with Lovespell (which is not boring to me).

I believe the source of that heard a snippet and said it sounded worse than Hitman but around the era of the leaked Mirage. Trying to get my hands on the og so I can check the file date of Mirage

6 hours ago, Jennys Girlfriend said:

We are so close (days/hours away) to official album announcement and release still stuck in whiteboard fanfic/speculation purgatory. 😂 Right back where we started, I can't.

Full circle moment babes, nothing wrong with that. Just to remember how far we've come! :magic: 

• Like 4

Fingers crossed for an album artwork / tracklist reveal today. 🤞 T-minus 3 weeks until release day! It's so weird that she hasn't officially announced it on social media / dropped a pre-save link yet. Right before DGMGF dropped she talked about how important pre-saves were for unlocking a budget. You'd think she'd want to allow herself as much time as possible to gather pre-saves...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Forever21 said:

@Britney Xposed Bonnie saw your JGAB remix 👀

IMG_2928.jpeg

Yesss! She commented on my tik tok! Everytime I get a comment from her I die a little bit!🙌🙌❤️

I hope she sees this! I made it to promote Hot City in my own little way😅

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale (Bonnie’s Version) [Full AI Experience Album]

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Like 1