Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, MTCHLL said:

i meant the final version haha isn't it completely different from the version that leaked?

ah i think i know what ur referencing. the version that leaked is the one people were calling "final," (even though it's just the real demo) that's why people said it was completely different to the leaked! i'm not actually sure if people have an iwfcy final at this point in time.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, T2P said:

so from what bonnie had said, she needs an in at Epic right? maybe we should be spamming them? who could fix this? i know this sounds stupid but maybe Meghan Trainor could help?

actually it's not stupid, Meghan has done well with the last album so maybe it's something :wink: though a Bonnie x Meghan probably could certainly help Meghan's career deviate a little from the soccer moms music lane she's been since the Xmas album :ohwell: 

16 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

actually it's not stupid, Meghan has done well with the last album so maybe it's something :wink: though a Bonnie x Meghan probably could certainly help Meghan's career deviate a little from the soccer moms music lane she's been since the Xmas album :ohwell: 

meghan is also a writer so she might feel compassion for bonnie. cmon queen of Epic!

• Like 1

Did Bonnie give up on her TikTok career as well? She only posted 1 video in the last 3 months. And that was quick after her most viral video there, with almost 5 million views last September. Could we delude ourselves into thinking she's taking some time off to better plan a series of TikTok posts to promote and lead up to the release of the album this summer? :die:

• Pissed 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, napoleon said:

Did Bonnie give up on her TikTok career as well? She only posted 1 video in the last 3 months. And that was quick after her most viral video there, with almost 5 million views last September. Could we delude ourselves into thinking she's taking some time off to better plan a series of TikTok posts to promote and lead up to the release of the album this summer? :die:

Probably not, honey. We will always hope she gives us something, though 

Edited by Lucas M
  • Sad 1

On 3/27/2023 at 3:00 AM, napoleon said:

She's prepping for her grand TikTok return in 10 years. :cackle:

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)