Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

I do hope she somehow releases some of this stuff. She deserves the credit and the coins, even if it seems like she doesn’t give a shit about the fans. 

i´ve had my own conversations with her privately on Instagram. nothing special, but she keeps saying she´s planning to finally release this album next year.

edit: she´s also seems to be aware of the leaks. my friend uploaded the  new ¨Slay¨ leak to YouTube and she immediately had it taken down.

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Shook 2

3 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

i´ve had my own conversations with her privately on Instagram. nothing special, but she keeps saying she´s planning to finally release this album next year.

If these tracks leak, there’s no chance she’d release them. 
I’m pretty torn about it tbh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jamesmax said:

I don't think she'll ever release them the way they were. She's always said that if she's using them, she'll reproduce them to sound more "current". She's been working on a brand new album for the past 2 years and she's releasing that next year.

exactly!

• Shook 1

6 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

edit: she´s also seems to be aware of the leaks. my friend uploaded the  new ¨Slay¨ leak to YouTube and she immediately had it taken down.

she's been saying that she will release it for years, and personally i don't think she will actually ever release the songs 

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

she's been saying that she will release it for years, and personally i don't think she will actually ever release the songs 

yeah, she´s literally just giving us empty promises.

like girl, just say you don´t want to release it. be blunt instead of leading on the idea that we´re getting the album.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

28 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

I do hope she somehow releases some of this stuff. She deserves the credit and the coins, even if it seems like she doesn’t give a shit about the fans. 

allegedly next year she is going to if people stop leaking them. so she knows about the leaks, but how likely is it she'll release them? 🙄

edit: oh someone mentioned this already. it seems like she also gives the same answers to everyone lol

Edited by followcher
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, followcher said:

allegedly next year she is going to if people stop leaking them. so she knows about the leaks, but how likely is it she'll release them? 🙄

honestly, i´d rather her not release it if she´s just gonna change it. i´ve haven´t heard the studio versions of the unleaked songs, but i´ve been wanting this album since American Girl and I haven´t been supporting her just for to change the songs to appeal to a new generation. girl, release the damn songs or don´t. i´ve had enough. release the songs, then make a little new album or EP.  but we need these songs.  

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Shook 1

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Those new snippets that leaked sound so good! We should do a pool and pitch in. Who has the songs?

all i would say, is be careful. it could be a scam. personally, i´d rather it leak than buy the leaks. but feel free to guys, if you all want.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)