Nicki Minaj: The Empire

Kevinn Edu

nicki-minaj-empire.jpg

So Nicki Minaj is the latest celebrity to link up with Glu Entertainment to create a mobile app game. Now, I know what you're thinking "Did this bitch really copy the likes of Kim K, Kylie & Kendall, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift? Bitch yes she did and not to be biased (totally am being biased) it's the best that Glu has released out of all their celebrity collaborations. You actually get to write your own raps, record and mix, and share with others. Nicki has even stated that people with high scores will win tickets to up coming shows. (MEANING THAT THIS BITCH BOUT READY TO DROP HER ALBUM). So I suggest you all go out there and download the game and lmk your ID #s so we can add each other. K, bai.

3 hours ago, Countess said:

This sounds fun and all, but after I wasted six months of my life and $5 on the Kim K app I'm not willing to sign up for any more Glu games ever again. :morning:  Hit me up with the exclusive Nicki songs tho, thx!

SIGN UP FOR THIS ONE DOE. It's honestly a lot more fun and you can actually interact with people. PLUS SHE'S CHOOSING PEOPLE TO GET FREE TICKETS EVERY WEEK IN DECEMBER. Girl, you betta hop on that.

23 hours ago, Tweener said:

Those apps are getting so boring.... Kim, Demi, Nicki, Britney... who will be next?

Can they just focus on music?

Well with Nicki's game you can actually write lyrics while sharing with others and record your own songs on custom beats and share that with others as well. I have a song that's currently #564 . Also, if you were to purchase the membership, you'd get access to record on a Pinkprint outtake alongside with Nicki.

• YAAASSS 1

22 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

Well with Nicki's game you can actually write lyrics while sharing with others and record your own songs on custom beats and share that with others as well. I have a song that's currently #564 . Also, if you were to purchase the membership, you'd get access to record on a Pinkprint outtake alongside with Nicki.

Tell us your ID and if I'm bored on the train I might download it and add you as a friend. ;)