Singers I truly hate..

jlnsgr

This dumb ass overrated pretentious sack of shit with the most fucked up, annoying and delusional fan base in history.
She is Xtremely annoying. She has failed to Xhibit the talent her fans claim she has. I wish she would Xit the music scene instead of Demi. 
Here's a prime Xample of her lack of talent. 

• YAAASSS 2

Beyoncé. She's crazily pretty, has a great voice and is a brilliant dancer but there's something about her I just don't like. From her lipsyncing to her blatant theft of other artists ideas and writing credits to her pretentious music, I find her stupidly irritating.

Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair/Cruel Youth, because she's a disgustingly pretentious pig who has very little talent and who thinks her "art" is worth a lot more than it actually is. But for some reason I still have all her music in my iTunes... :stretcher: 

Any of the stupid Tumblr pop artists who all sound the same but are hyped up to be the next pop music revolution - BANKS, Grimes, Kehlani, Tinashe, FKA Twigs, SZA, etc. Don't read me sistrens, they all have songs I like but they're hyped up way too much and think they're a lot more special than they are. :morning: 

17 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

99% of male pop singers. They're all over hyped, have the most mediocre lyrics ever, are horrible performers and are only popular because teens and soccer moms get wet hearing how they're perfect just the way they are.

This. :morning: Any male artist who's posted a "cheeky bum selfie" on their social media is sub-human scum and they don't deserve to breathe the same air as Liza Minelli.

• YAAASSS 1

54 minutes ago, Countess said:

Beyoncé. She's crazily pretty, has a great voice and is a brilliant dancer but there's something about her I just don't like. From her lipsyncing to her blatant theft of other artists ideas and writing credits to her pretentious music, I find her stupidly irritating.

THIS GAVE ME LIFE

• YAAASSS 2