Singers I truly hate..

jlnsgr

4 hours ago, SpeedofGays said:

ALL the male singers and rappers and Melanie martinez :fishie:

There are some very good old school male singers.  Unless you are just referring to Mostly "Male Pop Singers"  Then for the most part, I agree.

As far as "(C)rappers.  I totally agree. 

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/29/2017 at 7:16 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

With the exception of Nicki Minaj, I Pretty much hate all Rap, Especially Kanye West.

Pit Bull.  What does he even bring to a song except ruin it.  IMHO

Billy Joel. 

Most current male pop singers with the exception of a few of them.

Liza Manelli.  However you spell her name.

Barbara Streisand. 

Rachel Ray......Ooops, she is not a singer.  Oh well I don't like her either.  LOL. 

i could go on and maybe at a later date i will. 

On 6/3/2017 at 0:40 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I thought of another one I hate.  With a passion I dislike this person. . . . .  And that person is.........Cher.   I am so glad to have gotten that off my chest. 

All you have to do is add Madonna and you will be hated by 100% of the homosexual community... :tanya::fishie: 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

All you have to do is add Madonna and you will be hated by 100% of the homosexual community... :tanya::fishie: 

I guess I Will have to settle for 50%.  I m not Getting rid of my Madonna collection.  LOL.  I know.  I thought about that before I made my post.  Please don't hate me.  I like it here too much.

• YAAASSS 1

I'm so happy nobody has said Mariah Carey yet :yaskween: The power of Godriah Slayrey is real...

Why do so many people hate Britney? They do know she can't sing cause her label fucked her voice up to make her sound like a baby, right???? It's not completely her fault. Though, I'm no britard so I'll admit it would be nice if she at least tried the ballads....Other than that, she's one of the sweetest people in the industry.

Meghan Trainor annoys me. Demi Lovato is over after coming for Mariah. 

Bieber annoys the fuck outta me because literally every single one of his songs is about fucking a girl. He has no creativity in his music. Every song is about the same thing.

Taylor is pretty annoying too. Stop with the victim shit.

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, blackoutbaby said:

I'm so happy nobody has said Mariah Carey yet :yaskween: The power of Godriah Slayrey is real...

Why do so many people hate Britney? They do know she can't sing cause her label fucked her voice up to make her sound like a baby, right???? It's not completely her fault. Though, I'm no britard so I'll admit it would be nice if she at least tried the ballads....Other than that, she's one of the sweetest people in the industry.

RIGHT???? I kinda understand why people wouldn't like Godriah or Queentina because they can be very shady sometimes, but Britney is the sweetest celebrity in the world :fishie:

29 minutes ago, Velvet Ghost said:

Guess I'll say it since no one has and I want to contradict the post above mine. MARIAH CAREY.

:cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle:

• YAAASSS 1

I don't like to throw hate at people that i don't even know personally but i just can't help when it comes to Eminem, Kanye West, DISGASTING Banks and Justin Bieber. I feel very guilty when i like a Bieber song because he's human trash, and even though i really enjoyed Used to Being Alone by disgasting i made sure to turn off my last.fm scrobbler every time i listened to this song just so people wouldn't know that i listen to her music 

And there was also an annoying brazilian singer named Biel, but thankfully people ended him and he left the country :magic:

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

RIGHT???? I kinda understand why people wouldn't like Godriah or Queentina because they can be very shady sometimes, but Britney is the sweetest celebrity in the world :fishie:

:cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle:

Right??? Queentina's shade is so aggressive too. I love it. :cackle:

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

Meh they're both too big of divas. They were bound to clash. Then again, Whitney & Mariah ended up BFFs o.O

I know that would be impossible, but i think that sometimes they have so much in common. But tbh thank god they're not friends, i love all the shades they threw at each other :cackle: