Share you paranormal experiences

Honeymoon

i really wanna say this cause this traumatized me so much...

Ok, so when i was about 12 years old it was late at night and i just finished taking a shower and i walked out the door and i looked over to my brothers room (in front of the bathroom) and there was a women wearing a bride's dress and i was looking and i was in shock i couldn't move its been like 3 seconds and i see her slowly back up in to my brother room so i called my mom and she answers from downstairs and i was really freaked out so i ran downstairs and told my mom so she checked and no one was there. the next day early in the morning my door was open and i saw a groom walking down the stairs and i got really scared again so yeah thats the first time i ever saw a ghost out of many times

Any of you got any paranormal experiences? 

OMG! YASSS!

Once, when I was about 8, we had a sleepover with my 2 girlfriends. It was cool and stuff... we went to sleep very late. Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night. It was raining outside and there was a storm, so I just couldn't sleep. I sat by the window and was watching raindrops on it. Then I got thirsty and went to grab some drink... After I came back to the room something weird happened. My friends were still sleeping and I felt like my head was spinning. I heard a weird sound in my head like a woman screaming. I covered my ears and I fainted. The weirdest part of that is that when I was falling down, for 3 seconds I saw Jesus's face on the wall... covered in blood with eyes wide open. 

Super scary shit :flush: 

• YAAASSS 1

I've had so many I may miss out a few but;

I went ghosthunting twice, I've always believed in the afterlife. I went to an old jail and experienced a lot there, we did an Ouija board and the ghost said it didn't like me because I'm male, the lights were off and I felt tingling around my waste and the medium that was there said a little girl was hugging me because she was scared (the prison was for adults and children). We were standing outside at one point and I felt a fist pressing into my back so I turned around and the only person behind me was my old school teacher (who I'm now friends with) and she was stood too far from me and also using her phone. Then in the dungeons, we had stones thrown at us and (it sounds weird) but I saw a boy (early teens) sat next to me and he was telling me I reminded him of his brother and as he moved to my other side, I felt a cold chill go through me. The second ghosthunt was at an old castle and I took a picture in the dark in which you can see a face near the wall and a beam of light that fades at the bottom (I'll post it if I can find it). 

Other experiences were as a child and not just my experiences. I was dating some guy last year and he stayed at my house, he said he woke up during the night to go the bathroom and heard my mother saying "He's in Alex's room" (I'm Alex) and I was saying "he's in the bed" and we were both saying it in unison and repeatedly. 

When I was a bit younger, my nephew stayed and he was in my sisters bedroom, I had no door for my room, we had a child safety gate up in my sisters doorway so my nephew couldn't get out and potentially fall down the stairs. I was laying in bed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a face fly over the safety gate and I jumped up immediately. 

When my Nan died, my sister said she saw her that night. My Nan died on Christmas day in 2007 (which is my sisters birthday). One of my other sisters saw my Grandad walking around the house and sitting on the end of her bed also.

I'm quite in touch with the spirit world, I often see things and hear things that other people don't. It's scary but I'm kinda used to it now.

EDIT: I forgot one. So this was before I was born but my dad has told me the story before and he doesn't even believe in paranormal stuff. He was driving once with 2 of my brothers in the car, and when he looked in his rear view mirror, he saw an middle aged guy sat in between my brothers and he almost crashed.

• YAAASSS 1

22 minutes ago, Countess said:

I feel so boring, I've never had any paranormal experiences. :'( I kinda wanna have one but honestly I think I'd get too scared and would just rationalise it so I didn't freak out too much about the whole thing. :stretcher: 

Never had one either. But my grandmother had one when she was young and she loved telling me about it when I was a kid and every time she told me the story I couldn't sleep after! :rofl:
My aunt said she had one too, after my mother's passing but I don't want to believe her!

• YAAASSS 1

when i was a senior in high school, i used to go to school very early because my home was far away from it. it was around 5:30 am, the classroom was still locked so i sat down on the bench in front of it, it was still pretty dark. suddenly i heard someone was crying right behind me. i'm pretty sure i turned pale and i was just frozen, i couldn't and didn't want to look what was behind me. the crying stopped and one of my friends arrived. it's kind of weird though, i spent 14 years studying in that building (been there since i was in kindergarten, it's an institution) but that was the most paranormal thing i've experienced there, kind of expecting more.

also, where i live, most people still believe in paranormal stuff, voodoo is one of them. i really didn't want to believe them at first until some of my family members became the victims.

my uncle had a house for like three years until he suddenly experienced massive mood swing, he got angry so easily and his health became worse. people were wondering, thinking he was about to go crazy and shit. until one of my relatives who claimed to be a medium said that my uncle was given a gift (an entity) by someone who was envious of him. so we brought him to my relative and his voice suddenly changed and he asked for a cigarette. he finished that cigarette in one drag. my relative said that the entity was as tall as a palm tree (lol, but thinking about it, it's pretty creepy) she said it'd leave my uncle when he became very sick and just to wait until he died. the entity eventually left my uncle's body and he's fine now.

just recently, like a month ago, my aunt experienced similar thing but so much worse. she also got sent an entity, her body was covered with wet wounds and smelled foul. we brought her to a witch doctor (it's ridiculous i know, but when you're there, there's nothing to laugh about) and idk what they did to my aunt but her wounds were healed and dried. and i shit you not, when she removed the dried wounds, instead of becoming open wounds it was just her skin as if the dried wounds were just make up being peeled off of her body.

i really didn't want to believe this kind of thing but seeing this right in front of my eyes, it's hard to say that i still don't believe in black magic.

16 hours ago, asexualguy said:

when i was a senior in high school, i used to go to school very early because my home was far away from it. it was around 5:30 am, the classroom was still locked so i sat down on the bench in front of it, it was still pretty dark. suddenly i heard someone was crying right behind me. i'm pretty sure i turned pale and i was just frozen, i couldn't and didn't want to look what was behind me. the crying stopped and one of my friends arrived. it's kind of weird though, i spent 14 years studying in that building (been there since i was in kindergarten, it's an institution) but that was the most paranormal thing i've experienced there, kind of expecting more.

also, where i live, most people still believe in paranormal stuff, voodoo is one of them. i really didn't want to believe them at first until some of my family members became the victims.

my uncle had a house for like three years until he suddenly experienced massive mood swing, he got angry so easily and his health became worse. people were wondering, thinking he was about to go crazy and shit. until one of my relatives who claimed to be a medium said that my uncle was given a gift (an entity) by someone who was envious of him. so we brought him to my relative and his voice suddenly changed and he asked for a cigarette. he finished that cigarette in one drag. my relative said that the entity was as tall as a palm tree (lol, but thinking about it, it's pretty creepy) she said it'd leave my uncle when he became very sick and just to wait until he died. the entity eventually left my uncle's body and he's fine now.

just recently, like a month ago, my aunt experienced similar thing but so much worse. she also got sent an entity, her body was covered with wet wounds and smelled foul. we brought her to a witch doctor (it's ridiculous i know, but when you're there, there's nothing to laugh about) and idk what they did to my aunt but her wounds were healed and dried. and i shit you not, when she removed the dried wounds, instead of becoming open wounds it was just her skin as if the dried wounds were just make up being peeled off of her body.

i really didn't want to believe this kind of thing but seeing this right in front of my eyes, it's hard to say that i still don't believe in black magic.

OMG!! That's scary as hell. i didn't have any experience like that in Bali, Indonesia (as far as i'm concern), which city you live in? Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya? or none of them? 

Just wondering :)

50 minutes ago, PixelEmpire said:

OMG!! That's scary as hell. i didn't have any experience like that in Bali, Indonesia (as far as i'm concern), which city you live in? Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya? or none of them? 

Just wondering :)

i live in bandung but both of them live in jakarta. kind of weird that that kind of stuff happens there, i know, since jakarta is the most advanced city in indonesia lol.

34 minutes ago, shout87 said:

Nothing yet for me. For some reason though, I've lately been wanting to try a Ouija Board (but only if it's with a friend) to see if anything happens. 

Try Ouija Boards at your own risk like i really believe in this stuff and most of the time the "ghost" will be lying to you about anything and it can contact demons :evil: 

I've heard stories about that stuff. i actually lied/but maybe not. I think I remember having an OBE when I was really little but it might have been a very vivid dream.

I fell asleep in my parents room apparently, and I just remember being 'awake' and floating slowly up to the ceiling. I remember 'looking down' and screaming at my parents but they were asleep of course. I also remember everything had a blueish look to it? Then I went through the ceiling and it turned into a dream I think. I'm not making this up. I also don't know if I remembered all of this the next day but this was just some random recall. I've also wanted to try OBE as well but have been unsuccessful. I think the one when I was younger was a fluke.

• 1 month later...