Share you paranormal experiences

Honeymoon

I'm very open to it. I’m very open to that whole side of the universe. I’m very much into it. I believe in it. I believe in anything supernatural.

I’ve got a song called ‘Supernatural’, that song was about having sex with a ghost. I lived in this flop house at Rural Canyon and there was this weird energy that lived there, and it used to keep me at night and wake me up. And it progressed into this dark, sexual spirit. It did scare me. I didn't know his name, he was a ghost... but that’s part of the fun of it. 

Then I got a ghost meter to read it and it just beeped at my vagina. It seemed to be accurate because I have been going through a dry spell and it was like beeping around and it all makes sense now. So I was told I had dead people living in me so I called my hypnotherapist. So then she said she had to exorcise my body.

• YAAASSS 3

oh my lordt,

so once when i was like about 6 or 7 i was at my cousins house because there was this massive party for my cousin that was in their backyard . i don't exactly remember what or why but I wanted to go into my cousins house. I think it might've been to get a drink or something, anyways, I tried their back door but i was locked. It tripped me out because the door is never locked. Like literally, all you'd have to do was go in through the back door and you'd be able to rob the place at any given time. But yeah, so this door was locked and I had no other choice but to go through the front door. So as i was going back, passing everyone at the party. so i was walking from the backyard to their driveway, because that's what connect the front and backyard. as i walked onto the front yard and away from the party, i noticed that i was alone and that the front yard was lonely and even the street, which was usually active 24/7, was dark. that's when i seen him. he was about 25 feet away from me, standing on the side walk, staring down the road. he was talk, lean, and muscular. he wore a white fitted suit. and i'm talking about the purest form of white known to man. i think it was actually shining. and it covered all of him besides his hands and head. even the soles of his shoes was this pure white. his hair was long and pulled into a tight pony tail. and it was a dark, dark black. the light from the street lamp barely made out the different in his hair and the sky in the background. i don't know why but his presence scared the shit out of me. i knew it was super natural and i shut my eyes in hopes that it would go away. that's when i made the mistake. when i opened my eyes, he had moved. he was no longer looking off to the side of the road anymore. he was looking at me. and he wasn't 25 feet away from me anymore, he was standing in front of me. I totally lost my shit. i froze. I didn't know what to do. I was terrified and all i could think about was that i was going to die and so closed my eyes again, waiting for that blow to my head. but after a few seconds, i noticed nothing happened and i opened my eyes again. he was gone. he had vanished into thin air. i didn't know what to do but run back to the party and into my grandma's arms. i told her all about it while everyone gathered around to hear the story. she calmed me down and reassured me that the deity was an angel. A couple of years later i found out she was wrong. But i'll tell that story at another time. lol.

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

oh my lordt,

so once when i was like about 6 or 7 i was at my cousins house because there was this massive party for my cousin that was in their backyard . i don't exactly remember what or why but I wanted to go into my cousins house. I think it might've been to get a drink or something, anyways, I tried their back door but i was locked. It tripped me out because the door is never locked. Like literally, all you'd have to do was go in through the back door and you'd be able to rob the place at any given time. But yeah, so this door was locked and I had no other choice but to go through the front door. So as i was going back, passing everyone at the party. so i was walking from the backyard to their driveway, because that's what connect the front and backyard. as i walked onto the front yard and away from the party, i noticed that i was alone and that the front yard was lonely and even the street, which was usually active 24/7, was dark. that's when i seen him. he was about 25 feet away from me, standing on the side walk, staring down the road. he was talk, lean, and muscular. he wore a white fitted suit. and i'm talking about the purest form of white known to man. i think it was actually shining. and it covered all of him besides his hands and head. even the soles of his shoes was this pure white. his hair was long and pulled into a tight pony tail. and it was a dark, dark black. the light from the street lamp barely made out the different in his hair and the sky in the background. i don't know why but his presence scared the shit out of me. i knew it was super natural and i shut my eyes in hopes that it would go away. that's when i made the mistake. when i opened my eyes, he had moved. he was no longer looking off to the side of the road anymore. he was looking at me. and he wasn't 25 feet away from me anymore, he was standing in front of me. I totally lost my shit. i froze. I didn't know what to do. I was terrified and all i could think about was that i was going to die and so closed my eyes again, waiting for that blow to my head. but after a few seconds, i noticed nothing happened and i opened my eyes again. he was gone. he had vanished into thin air. i didn't know what to do but run back to the party and into my grandma's arms. i told her all about it while everyone gathered around to hear the story. she calmed me down and reassured me that the deity was an angel. A couple of years later i found out she was wrong. But i'll tell that story at another time. lol.

omfg, scary af!!

• YAAASSS 2

21 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

oh my lordt,

Don't you fucking leave us on that cliffhanger cunt! :shocked: I wanna know what happened a couple of years later!

• YAAASSS 3

alrights, Part II

so, this is not really my story, since i wasn't there, but it happened to my cousin and it ties to my story. so for a while, my cousins were living in Texas. I don't remember what city but it was fairly close to Austin. Anyways, my cousins we're outside, if I remember correctly, it was four of my cousins playing outside. you know, as a kid, you're just always being distracted by something, no matter what it is you're doing. if it shines or glows, it's going to catch your eye. and that's exactly what happened to my cousins. while running, chasing each other, my cousin (let's call him J) noticed my other cousin (I) had randomly stopped. My other to cousins (L & C) came running over to see what was wrong since I was just staring off into the distance. J had asked I again what was wrong and all I did was point a finger to a house. J, C, and L looked up to see the same man dressed in all white walking down the street towards them. Looking around to see if their parents were outside watching this same, mysterious man, they realized they were all alone on the street. They all froze, unable to move back to their house. The man was getting closer and closer and with each step, my cousin felt this fear and coldness grow inside of him. then, the man in white suddenly turned and walked down the pathway to a house. as he turned the corned of the house and going out of sight, my cousins were finally able to move. they we're about to run home when they heard the doorbell ring and J became curious. he wanted to know what was going on or who it was that was there at the house and he ran towards the house. when he looked down the path way and to the front door, it was empty. not only that, but nobody was home and the door was locked. my cousins never knew who he was or why he was there or where'd he even gone. but they never saw him again. later that day, someone in the house had died. but at the time they told me this, we still didn't know who he was. at least not until i had moved to Los Angeles...

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

alrights, Part II

so, this is not really my story, since i wasn't there, but it happened to my cousin and it ties to my story. so for a while, my cousins were living in Texas. I don't remember what city but it was fairly close to Austin. Anyways, my cousins we're outside, if I remember correctly, it was four of my cousins playing outside. you know, as a kid, you're just always being distracted by something, no matter what it is you're doing. if it shines or glows, it's going to catch your eye. and that's exactly what happened to my cousins. while running, chasing each other, my cousin (let's call him J) noticed my other cousin (I) had randomly stopped. My other to cousins (L & C) came running over to see what was wrong since I was just staring off into the distance. J had asked I again what was wrong and all I did was point a finger to a house. J, C, and L looked up to see the same man dressed in all white walking down the street towards them. Looking around to see if their parents were outside watching this same, mysterious man, they realized they were all alone on the street. They all froze, unable to move back to their house. The man was getting closer and closer and with each step, my cousin felt this fear and coldness grow inside of him. then, the man in white suddenly turned and walked down the pathway to a house. as he turned the corned of the house and going out of sight, my cousins were finally able to move. they we're about to run home when they heard the doorbell ring and J became curious. he wanted to know what was going on or who it was that was there at the house and he ran towards the house. when he looked down the path way and to the front door, it was empty. not only that, but nobody was home and the door was locked. my cousins never knew who he was or why he was there or where'd he even gone. but they never saw him again. later that day, someone in the house had died. but at the time they told me this, we still didn't know who he was. at least not until i had moved to Los Angeles...

mess, you scared me :(

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

alrights, Part II

Thats so freaky omg

19 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

alrights, Part II

STOP IT. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

Ok so this is probs boring but over the summer I started meditation. I don't do it much anymore cause of school. But when I did I would get these headaches. Yet at night, I would get the feeling someone was watching me and once I did see something I couldn't quite make it out but it felt evil I didn't like the energy so I didn't do it at much. This apparition was black and had eyes I don't quite remember the color but it freaked me out. Also for people who want to know 3-like 4 or 6 is supposed to be the most supernatural time of the night. Besides that though, when I was little when I used to have nightmares of wake up but I was like floating not quite all the way but like 2 inches and then when I would be trying to get grounded I would be picked up like 5 more inches then slammed. I would end up crying but if course my family didn't believe me. I feel like I sound crazy lol 

On 10/5/2016 at 0:37 AM, Third Eye said:

I'm glad this topic is back :mo:

btw this clown thing scares the shit out of me https://twitter.com/ClownSighting

Omfg, people in Australia are losing their SHIT over all these clowns. :stretcher: I honestly find them so funny, I wanna see one so bad! 

On 10/5/2016 at 3:38 AM, SkullPop said:

Ok so this is probs boring but over the summer I started meditation. I don't do it much anymore cause of school. But when I did I would get these headaches. Yet at night, I would get the feeling someone was watching me and once I did see something I couldn't quite make it out but it felt evil I didn't like the energy so I didn't do it at much. This apparition was black and had eyes I don't quite remember the color but it freaked me out. Also for people who want to know 3-like 4 or 6 is supposed to be the most supernatural time of the night. Besides that though, when I was little when I used to have nightmares of wake up but I was like floating not quite all the way but like 2 inches and then when I would be trying to get grounded I would be picked up like 5 more inches then slammed. I would end up crying but if course my family didn't believe me. I feel like I sound crazy lol 

Don't feel that way, everyone in this thread is fucking crazy anyway so you're just joining the club. :stretcher: Creepy stories tho!

• YAAASSS 2