Share you paranormal experiences

Honeymoon

I've had a couple of minor experiences but nothing much.

One time I was up late, around midnight, making some food (because my internal body clock is way off!) and I saw a man walk past my kitchen window down our driveway. I was so scared I ran away and woke my dad up to tell. He went to check but nobody was there.

A couple of years ago I was at work in our previous hair & beauty salon.  We had a smaller treatment room upstairs with a walk-in storage cupboard in the corner. I was leaning down getting something out of a trolley draw and saw a figure standing right next to me out the corner of my eye. I quickly looked but nothing there but I quickly got out of there! A couple of years later another girl told me she felt someone standing behind her in that exact same spot (I hadn't mentioned it before.) A client told me recently she used to feel cold spots in that same room.

Last thing; it's not my story so much but recently my niece and nephew lost their great grandmother. She had a canvas of my niece and nephew in her living room and when she died, my sister brought it home and hung it in our living room. That night my nephew who is 2 and can just about speak came running out saying "nan nan with dog" (which is what he used to call her) and pointing to the living room. We assumed he was saying it was her picture but then he told us she was sitting in the chair. I was asking questions like "was she sitting in this chair?" "no" "was she sitting in this one?" "yes".

He also had a hospital appointment recently and before that, he told me he saw her down the garden and she said she was going to the hospital with him.

I have to admit I am still sceptical but going along to a medium evening soon so it will be interesting either way.

• YAAASSS 1

On 10/20/2016 at 7:40 AM, Charlie91xo said:

I've had a couple of minor experiences but nothing much.

One time I was up late, around midnight, making some food (because my internal body clock is way off!) and I saw a man walk past my kitchen window down our driveway. I was so scared I ran away and woke my dad up to tell. He went to check but nobody was there.

A couple of years ago I was at work in our previous hair & beauty salon.  We had a smaller treatment room upstairs with a walk-in storage cupboard in the corner. I was leaning down getting something out of a trolley draw and saw a figure standing right next to me out the corner of my eye. I quickly looked but nothing there but I quickly got out of there! A couple of years later another girl told me she felt someone standing behind her in that exact same spot (I hadn't mentioned it before.) A client told me recently she used to feel cold spots in that same room.

Last thing; it's not my story so much but recently my niece and nephew lost their great grandmother. She had a canvas of my niece and nephew in her living room and when she died, my sister brought it home and hung it in our living room. That night my nephew who is 2 and can just about speak came running out saying "nan nan with dog" (which is what he used to call her) and pointing to the living room. We assumed he was saying it was her picture but then he told us she was sitting in the chair. I was asking questions like "was she sitting in this chair?" "no" "was she sitting in this one?" "yes".

He also had a hospital appointment recently and before that, he told me he saw her down the garden and she said she was going to the hospital with him.

I have to admit I am still sceptical but going along to a medium evening soon so it will be interesting either way.

The beauty salon one freaked me out, the fact so many people felt something means it must be legit! :shocked: