Trayertrash Appreciation Thread

Tweener

Welcome to the Queen Ashley appreciation thread! <3 

Ojsk3gJ.gif

Here you can praise her wisdom, beauty, kinkiness or anything else you want.

<3 Did she help you with anything? 

<3 Did she influence your life? 

<3 Is she your inspiration in any aspect of your life? 

<3 Or maybe you just simply lust after her! 

Tell us about it here! :magic:

8U7p4aJ.gif

Edited by Tweener

Since the beginning @trayertrash was like a mommy to me. I came here as an innocent and insecure child trying my best to win everyone else's approval. I was a trainwreck. Mommy was the first person here to reach out to me. I am forever grateful for that. She taught me that it's OK to be gay, to be different and encouraged me to use my voice. 

She also taught me to accept my own body. Of course, I'm far behind her when it comes to beauty, but I've learned to deal with it. 

She also convinced me that soy milk doesn't taste like shit. 

I admire her confidence, sticking to her own opinions. and the lightness with which she call all of us "little shits."

I love and really appreciate you, mommy. I'm fully content to call you my friend <3 

Edited by Tweener
  • YAAASSS 2

We were close friends for like, 2-3 years. I still consider her a good friend of mine. We had a slight falling out a few times but she's always been one of my best online friends. Idgaf what someone says about her, she'll always be one of my best internet friends (even if we barely talk anymore.) We have disagreeing viewpoints on some things but she's always been there when I needed her.

Trayertrash is a good member.

Be like trayertrash.

2 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

As much as I dislike her opinions & personality she seems like a good person, not so great as a mod though.... 

You gotta cut her some slack, though, she has a family to take care of so she can't always be online 24/7 or be a perfect mod. 

Ashley has to be one of the nicest and most non-judgemental people I've ever spoken to! She always welcomes new users to PHF with open arms and kindness and is so outgoing with all of her friends. Plus, she makes my job as an admin so much easier because she's actually willing to put in work and take the initiative when it comes to writing articles and interviews. I feel so #blessed to have her in my life and I can't wait for her to come to Australia to visit so I can make her lamingtons! <3 

• YAAASSS 2

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

Welcome to the Queen Ashley appreciation thread! <3 

Ojsk3gJ.gif

Here you can praise her wisdom, beauty, kinkiness or anything else you want.

<3 Did she help you with anything? 

<3 Did she influence your life? 

<3 Is she your inspiration in any aspect of your life? 

<3 Or maybe you just simply lust after her! 

Tell us about it here! :magic:

8U7p4aJ.gif

I opened it and saw a sloth and wanted to cry. I was like 'yas, Tweener gets my aesthetic' 

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

Since the beginning @trayertrash was like a mommy to me. I came here as an innocent and insecure child trying my best to win everyone else's approval. I was a trainwreck. Mommy was the first person here to reach out to me. I am forever grateful for that. She taught me that it's OK to be gay, to be different and encouraged me to use my voice. 

She also taught me to accept my own body. Of course, I'm far behind her when it comes to beauty, but I've learned to deal with it. 

She also convinced me that soy milk doesn't taste like shit. 

I admire her confidence, sticking to her own opinions. and the lightness with which she call all of us "little shits."

I love and really appreciate you, mommy. I'm fully content to call you my friend <3 

If only I had given birth to you. Can you imagine how you'd look if you had my genes :'( 
I'm such a confidence icon. Loving myself, making you love yourself. When will Miley? :'(
I love you hunny bun <3 

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Carcunt said:

We were close friends for like, 2-3 years. I still consider her a good friend of mine. We had a slight falling out a few times but she's always been one of my best online friends. Idgaf what someone says about her, she'll always be one of my best internet friends (even if we barely talk anymore.) We have disagreeing viewpoints on some things but she's always been there when I needed her.

Trayertrash is a good member.

Be like trayertrash.

oh, thanks <3 

6 hours ago, Olympia said:

fav member of phf tbh :mo:

was having a bad week a while ago and had a rly helpful chat w/ her and @tweener (lookin forward to the next tinychat!), always nice 2 me + has the best music collections/taste ever <3

That chat was all around great and therapeutic for us all <3 
You're in my top 8 #Myspace :mo: 

• YAAASSS 1