Allie X Megapost

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Thank you! <3 By the way, how do you sort your ALX songs? I've seen some people who think of it is just another stage name but some people think it's a band so idk how to organise it.

ALX was a band that consisted of anything from 2 to 5 people + also a stage name that she released I Will Love You More under, so it's all kind of difficult to sort i guess. i have mine under these albums:

I Will Love You More - Single
ALX: Demos
ALX: Live at Hillside
ALX: Live at Mutek
ALX: Live at the Garrison
ALX: Live at TIFEM

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

ALX was a band that consisted of anything from 2 to 5 people + also a stage name that she released I Will Love You More under, so it's all kind of difficult to sort i guess. i have mine under these albums:

I Will Love You More - Single
ALX: Demos
ALX: Live at Hillside
ALX: Live at Mutek
ALX: Live at the Garrison
ALX: Live at TIFEM

Fuck, why does she have to make shit so confusing?! :vacuum: No one else sang lead vocals in the band, right? So I'm just gonna sort it with the rest of my Allie stuff and call it a day. :morning: But I bet now I've said that there'll be an unreleased album leak with some other bitch on vocals...

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Fuck, why does she have to make shit so confusing?! :vacuum: No one else sang lead vocals in the band, right? So I'm just gonna sort it with the rest of my Allie stuff and call it a day. :morning: But I bet now I've said that there'll be an unreleased album leak with some other bitch on vocals...

as for the ALX studio stuff, it was allie only. all the ALX live stuff had backing vocalists though

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, naecos said:

I heard Sanctuary and now I'm obsessed with her. Just wanted to ask: the songs that she has been releasing (Misbelieving, Alexandra, That's So Us, Casanova...) are the final versions or what..?

Only Old Habits Die Hard, Too Much To Dream, That's So Us and All The Rage were final versions. The other were demos.